Pattaya immigration open on 22November the Monday after Loy Krathong ??

Has anybody any news if Pattaya Immigration will be open the Monday after Loi Krathong , as i have to show money 90 day  still 800K on Thai bank that date .

Need updating and copying so i do not like double job if find them closed.

42 minutes ago, david555 said:

Thanks ,......but might be very bizzy ?

Currently it is terribly busy due to the backlog after the closure following Covid case.

https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow/status/1459898598531887112

Cross your fingers it will calm down.

Monday and Friday: normally both more busy than rest of the week?

Edited by KhunBENQ
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, KhunBENQ said:

Currently it is terribly busy due to the backlog after their Covid closure.

https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow/status/1459898598531887112

Cross your fingers it will calm down.

Monday and Friday: normally both more busy than rest of the week?

THX

in normal days we do not need ticket number and could go straight to desk 8 , even be handled prior to the already present people for ext.

Just drop of documents and bankbook , checked , and go ????...... crossing my fingers indeed

Edited by david555

2 minutes ago, Mentors65 said:

was very very busy today morning.

As many working days lost for immigration by the covid infection /disinfection 

Edited by david555
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Havefunme said:

There open today but limited on what they are doing I needed a residence certificate they told be on 22 or go to Si Racha if you want today I did notice they are doing 90 reporting 

So by your "come on 22 " they confirmed  that they work on my day i have to come show 90 day money report on 22 Nov. ....

Thank you 

Edited by david555

3 hours ago, david555 said:

So by your "come on 22 " they confirmed  that they work on my day i have to come show 90 day money report on 22 Nov. ....

Thank you 

Yes as they told me today they where letting people in but mostly thais thinking service staff agencies 90 day reporting was done by dropping your passport off at gate and returning later residents certificate resumes on the 22nd 

Edited by Havefunme

8 minutes ago, Havefunme said:

Yes as they told me today they where letting people in but mostly thais thinking service staff agencies 90 day reporting was done by dropping your passport off at gate and returning later residents certificate resumes on the 22nd 

Going to Si Racha was simple not crowded took less then an hour to get certificate 

Reporting to Pattaya Immigration to show you still have 800k in bank for 3 months from getting extension renewal doesn't matter if it is after the date they gave you as it will still show you kept funds in bank for the required period.  In the past, reports from folks that planned to be out of country or out of Pattaya on the due date they were given asked Jomtien Immigration about it and were told no problem, just report when you get back.

That said, from reports I have seen, Jomtien Immigration has no system to track such reporting and when you do, they do not enter any information to show the report was made.  So one could skip reporting entirely without any  problems -- but, still probably best to make the report to be on the safe side.

Be careful with the 800,000 in the bank method. I went last week with the required stamped letter and 3 months statement and my bank book which was not updated at every transaction but was updated on the day. They refused and told to present a full year statement. Back to Kasikorn bank and returned. Refused again because my statement showed I had briefly fell below 400,000 in May. I was lucky because I have another yearly fixed deposit account with LH Bank which qualified. So off to Terminal 21 to arrange another letter and stamped copy of my bank book. That did the trick and they gave my extension. This is the first time I have had a problem with them so can't complain and it was my fault because of carelessness maintaining my account above 400,000 at all times.

Edited by denby45
  • Like 1