Thailand Pass

Good Morning Thailand,

Help!  Can anybody please advise the way to upload my Passport to the Thailand Pass Application?

I have scanned my pass port to JPG, I drag it over to the appropriate place, every time it comes up

saying it is too large or it is not PJG or PNG, it is 1.9kb. I have tried multiple times with no success.

What am I doing wrong?

I am travelling from South Africa, with full vaccination, and am trying to get into the Sandbox Programme.

Thanks in anticipation.

1 hour ago, asiam110 said:

I'd also use lower case file extensions too incase their checks are sensitive to case.. e.g. selfie.jpg vs selfie.JPG

Hi Asiam, I think I've got it. Using metadata I converted it to JPG, 189kb. Dragged it over and dropped

it in the indicated space. It was not rejected, looking at the doc. there was a Tick on the left side and a X on the right. I think it must have been accepted as I was allowed to 'Continue'

Thanks again for your advice, hope it works ???? 

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

upAre you only trying to load the photo page side of your passport pages. The only want that one page uploaded.

image.png.a8ffa0f7d5c2980a20aa3f24baddab76.png

You also might want to to upload the file instead of dragging and dropping it.

Hi, I have done as required. I did everything asiam advised, it wasn't rejected and I was allowed to continue, thank for the interest.