19-year-old man and friends claim group of teenagers attacked them for no reason in Pattaya area

Jonathan Fairfield

542615-1024x576.jpeg

A 19-year-old man suffered head injuries after he stated a group of teenagers chased him and attacked him with a wooden stick, along with allegedly opening fire at him and his friends with a gun on Thursday, November 18th. 

The Nongprue Police was notified of the incident at 11:30 P.M. on the railway road in Soi Nern Plubwan in Nongprue.

Patrol police and the Pattaya News arrived at the scene to find Mr. Seksan Duenkhao, 19, waiting for medical and police assistance with injuries to his head.

Seksan told Nongprue police, “My friends and I parked three motorbikes on the side of the railway road and were just hanging out, chatting. Suddenly, a group of teenagers in a sedan pulled up and opened fire on us with a gun from their vehicle for no reason. Luckily, the gunshots missed.”

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/11/20/19-year-old-man-and-friends-claim-group-of-teenagers-attacked-them-for-no-reason-in-pattaya-area/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, johng said:

In the past there have been incidents like this  and it was a case of

"mistaken identity"   so it's possible they where attacked for no reason.

Was driving from Bangkok  to my house in Pattaya around midnite with  a friend from USA who was visiting.  About 5km from BangLamung had about 11 motorbikes pull along each side of my car. I put on interior car light and rolled down drivers window, they slowed and pulled off. Obviously they were looking for someone.

7 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Seksan told Nongprue police, “My friends and I parked three motorbikes on the side of the railway road and were just hanging out, chatting. Suddenly, a group of teenagers in a sedan pulled up and opened fire on us with a gun from their vehicle for no reason. Luckily, the gunshots missed.

As people do...?

8 hours ago, johng said:

In the past there have been incidents like this  and it was a case of

"mistaken identity"   so it's possible they where attacked for no reason.

In the past there have been incidents like this and it all depended on who the offenders were, who the offender's parents are, and how much money they had, for a case of it was just "a misunderstanding."  ????