Immigration Visit after first time extension of NON-O marriage

I did my request and I have consideration time up till 30 januari 2022. My NON-O gives up till 30 December 2021. But my wife will go home 6 December 2021. Normal we live in The Netherlands and she has work, I am retired. They will visit us but if it is later then 6 December I am screwed.

My wife thinks to make a phone call to arrange an appointment before she leaves and propose to pay the extra costs to visit us on our request.

We have to deal with imm of Chaiyaphum.

Is this a good idea?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I think they will do the home visit before December 6th.

If they have not contact you by the 1st or so about the home visit I suggest you contact them and your wife inform that she has a scheduled flight out on the 6th. Best not to mention she will be staying outside the country for some time.

• Like 2

On 11/23/2021 at 9:04 AM, ubonjoe said:

I think they will do the home visit before December 6th.

If they have not contact you by the 1st or so about the home visit I suggest you contact them and your wife inform that she has a scheduled flight out on the 6th. Best not to mention she will be staying outside the country for some time.

I visit them with my wife 19 November. No problem they should visit me the end of november. One hour later they phoned my wife and they should visit me 2 hours later same day. My wife talked before about traveling costs which I did not now!!!!!

I have now consideration till 30 Januari 2022.

Do i have the 90 days report 30 December 2021?

If this is a first extension of stay your 90 day report would be due 90 days from application.  

Higher financials but if over age 50 you could change to retirement extension next year as that does not require you live with wife full time.  Higher financials but simple process.