Fund repatriation: Selling condo to fund another condo.

I own my own condo here, and I am looking at selling to purchase another condo here. 

Half the funds would come from my home country, half the funds would come from the sale of my condo here.

If I sell my condo here, do the funds have to be repatriated to my home country, then 100% of the funds sent to Thailand to purchase the new unit?

Or can I use the bank transfer documents from when I bought the first unit etc, so the funds from the sale of the current unit don't need to leave Thailand?

Or what is the process?

TIA. 

36 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

Or can I use the bank transfer documents from when I bought the first unit etc, so the funds from the sale of the current unit don't need to leave Thailand?

If you have kept the correct docs from your first overseas Transfer you should be able to use as a repurchase .

Thailand JeffersLos, sometimes different rules from different areas. I would go into the Land office that you will be dealing with and ask.

If not your funds do not have to leave the country--- I can not post here how. So I have PM you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, fredscats said:

maybe a bit of a problem there,just maybe

I'm asking in case he's got a really good agent or something. Wife's been trying to sell her condo for the past year and the best offer she got was 30% less than her purchase price.

Meanwhile BTS will open right across her condo next year, so it's not like the area has not developed.