As Years go by: Why are we becoming more Tolerant and fuller of Wisdom? Especially on this Glorious Forum....?

GammaGlobulin

My Dear Friends,

I have noticed a major seachange here on this forum, during the past nine years.  And, I congratulate all of you for making this happen.

What I see is that this Farang Pub forum has, during the past many recent months, begun to exhibit a bit of class.

No longer are we taking potshots at others.

Instead, we are doing what we SHOULD be doing, which is to read and listen without offering up contentious rejoinders, especially when these are not called for..

My opinion is that we can all pat ourselves on the back for the improvement in this forum.

I am not saying that this forum belongs to us, particularly.

I am only saying that we are responsible for providing content which is up to snuff.

You know, there is no doubt that there are many people reading this forum with FAR more knowledge than you might imagine.  Also, the old guys posting here have far more wisdom than the younger.

And, collectively, we are smarter than any one single person on this great forum.

Thank you.

Best to you,

The Globulin

One More Note:  The above message is pretty sound, in my opinion.  You can discount it, if you disagree.  However, one disclaimer I must mention is that, about two hours ago, I spilled a cup of bleach in my bathroom while cleaning the tile, and, the smell of bleach has completely permeated my house.

For sure, my views expressed above have not been influenced, in the least, by fumes of bleach.

I am just saying that olfactory stimulation can affect behavior, in some cases.

Note: What is your favorite expensive perfume, for women?  And, do all expensive perfumes come from Paris?

• Confused 3