In Remembrance of My First China Girl: Maybe you Had one Too?

GammaGlobulin

My Dear Friends,

If you are like I am, in the waning years of your life, you probably spend much time reminiscing about the women you had which enriched your life.  And, after so many years, you can recall these intimate moments, oh so many, in oh so much detail, that these memories enrich your sunset years.

As for me, as you know, I have been celibate for many years. Still, this does not mean that I do not have a sexual life in my own mind, due to fantasizing, and aided by my past sexual encounters with so many China girls when my rod was hard as hickory wood.

What I am saying is that the sexual encounters we once experienced in Asia, decades ago, can play a significant role in helping us to not become too depressed as our peter peters out during our old age.

The human brain is a magnificent machine which can conder up all sorts of fantasies, either sexual fantasies or others.

If you are like me, then you will know that your sexual life need not die, just because you do not have a bird hanging on your arm, 24/7.

Personally, I prefer my freedom, these days, being completely single and unencumbered.

Anytime I need sex, I just call up one of many past encounters with China girls, or Asian girls, and then, I feel satisfied after a while, and I still have my freedom intact.

Now that I have been celibate for almost 20 years, I do not miss sexual encounters as much as I miss David Bowie.

Bowie is just one of the guys I miss.

The girls, most of them, I do not miss, and, in fact, I don’t remember most of them.

What about you?

• Sad 2

Anytime I want to see something more beautiful than a woman's flower, I just gaze at the Hubble Deep Space image, and then I realize that everything is relative.

Compared to the multitude of galaxies in our magnificent universe, there is nothing between the legs of man or woman that is even a fraction so beautiful, to me....at my advanced age.

HubbleDeepSpaceImage.thumb.jpg.26d03c17afb1cf92ad399ee1cefba55d.jpg

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Compared to the multitude of galaxies in our magnificent universe, there is nothing between the legs of man or woman that is even a fraction so beautiful

In a way I kind of get this. When I was a younger man, I enjoyed looking at sexy women's bottoms. These days when I look, I just see something that squeezes out turds.

• Haha 1

So honestly speaking, Thailand is the greatest and most wonderful land I have ever visited or lived.

In truth, I am LUCKY to have come here.

I came to regain my mobility after an accident.

And then, I found that I could not leave.

I will stay as long as I can.

Gods willing.

Best to you, my friends.

Hope that you love your life in Thailand as much as do I.

Take care.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

He is missed by many, as few others are missed.

Maybe he is now in space....

Together with his China Girl.

Nope, I heard that he's rooming again with Lou Reed, and they're just waiting for Iggy for the party to really get started.