In hunt for Omicron, Phuket health officials yet to locate 40 African tourists

snoop1130

I can’t really see the point of tracking down people as far back as 15 November. If they were positive when they arrived, many would be over it by now and in any case would have started community transmission if they were positive. Test and trace would be impossible even if Phuket was doing that, which they most certainly are not. Up to this month I didn’t know any one who tested positive, in the last 10 days 5 people living in my street have tested positive from three households. Zero attempt by the authorities to test and trace. Two isolated at home because they did their own atk tests, three sent to quarantine hotel.

Edited by wensiensheng
  • Like 1

Complete Nonsense. They have already been processed. Cannot change a completed personal test process. Already past the transmission phase anyway. Thai Problem that so many Thais are not vaxxed or vaxxed with Sinovac. Nothing to do with the dirty foreigners ….this time…..oh but wait …

• Confused 1

15 hours ago, RichardColeman said:

I sense a cunning plan by the Chinese to ban entry to all countries winter Olympic athletes and claim Omicron risk to take the gold . silver and bronze Medals in all events? Can see the medal haul now.

Gold Medals.

1. China.

2. Did not participate

3. Did not participate

Silver Medals.

1. China.

2. Did not participate

3. Did not participate

Bronze Medals.

1. China.

2. Did not participate

3. Did not participate

I would prefer western countries boycott the Beijing Olympics...as part of the price China should pay for their intrepid virus exporting "achievements".

• Like 2

On 12/2/2021 at 5:05 PM, Will B Good said:

Oh dear..........I hope this variant doesn't find its way back to China.......with a poorly vaccinated population and an R value of 2....it would wreak havoc.

They would harvest what they saw.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1