Best Place in Pattaya for high quality Thai dried spices and herbs

WaveHunter

What is Best market, weekends market, or store In the Pattaya area (preferably Jomtien) where I can buy authentic Thai spices and herbs in packages like these shown that I can Mail to someone in US. 

I have a friend back in the US that is into gourmet cooking and I want surprise her for the holidays with an assortment of authentic Thai spices that might be difficult to get in America, or at least definitely superior to what she would be able to buy there. 

If you know an online source that would be even better.

Looking for the highest possible quality, and I know nothing about spices and herbs so any help would be appreciated thanks

6C9C98E3-4E66-4735-A542-AA49543DEC50.png

Edited by WaveHunter

11 minutes ago, WaveHunter said:

I want surprise her for the holidays

Makro on Sukhumvit has a big selection of dried spices, but on a good day a package sent from Thailand to the US takes several weeks, seeing this is the holiday season, I'd say you must be talking about MLK Day. Good Luck.

Lazada has everything but be careful carrying these items through US customs. You may want to think about a jar of shrimp paste, depending on where you live. US Asian markets would have it and bigger stores in large cities. Any dried spices would be available in Indian markets but Thais do not use many dried spices.

The only commercial thing that is hard to find in the US is the lime leaves. Kefir lime trees make nice indoor plants, why not buy one of those?