Test & Go Hotel -- Only SHA Extra Plus (SHA++) Accepted ?

My understanding is that it has to be an SHA++ hotel, but can also be an AQ hotel. I believe that an SHA+ hotel means that the hotel conforms to the SHA+ standard which I think includes that at least 80% of their employees are fully vaccinated. I think that the addition + means that the hotel provides the required Test & Go package that you need to purchase.

Make sure whatever hotel you book offers a Test & Go package. I highly recommend booking directly with the hotel instead of using Agoda or Booking.com. I booked reservations with Agoda, but I had to pay for the Test & Go package separately. That caused problems when applying for the Thailand Pass. You can use Agoda to find a hotel, but go to the hotel's website to book your Test & Go package which will include airport transport to the hotel, an RT-PCR test, and a one night stay.

1 hour ago, donx said:

I highly recommend booking directly with the hotel instead of using Agoda or Booking.com. I booked reservations with Agoda, but I had to pay for the Test & Go package separately. That caused problems when applying for the Thailand Pass. You can use Agoda to find a hotel, but go to the hotel's website to book your Test & Go package which will include airport transport to the hotel, an RT-PCR test, and a one night stay.

If I understand right what we need from the hotel is a certification on the same page that the whole package (transport + PCR + one-night say) is booked and paid for. We need the certification on ONE AND ONLY ONE PAGE because the TP system doesn't provide for the uploading of more than one jpeg image. Am I right?

31 minutes ago, JackGats said:

If I understand right what we need from the hotel is a certification on the same page that the whole package (transport + PCR + one-night say) is booked and paid for. We need the certification on ONE AND ONLY ONE PAGE because the TP system doesn't provide for the uploading of more than one jpeg image. Am I right?

That is my recommendation based upon the issue I had with my son's application. However, I used the same documents for my wife and daughter and their applications were always approved. I initially only provided the Agoda paid reservation for a 3 night stay. The Test & Go package I paid to the hotel directly only included the RT-PCR test and the airport transfer. I used that receipt on subsequent applications. And the final application I merged both documents into a single JPEG document. It would have been much less likely to have been rejected had the hotel booking, RT-PCR test, and airport transfer all appeared on a single receipt.

• Thanks 1