Remodel/Renovation firm (Bathroom, Floors & Kitchen)?

aldriglikvid

Great, I'll bookmark that one. 

To get a sense of how out-of-the-loop I am: should one hire one firm to first get floors and walls done for the entire apartment; then hire one actor (i.e. Kvik) for the Kitchen; another one for the Bathroom etc. I guess there are no "one-stop-shops" out there? 

• Like 1

If you advertise on Facebook you'll get shady falang contacting you to do the work, of course not thai price. You may get a thai gem recommendation

BTW your condo may have a renovation period which isn't high season aka now so check that.

IKEA do kitchen installs, usually a backlog due to high demand, 1+ months when i checked

Edited by scubascuba3

22 minutes ago, dia1 said:

I notice they only quote a few of the cabinet prices on line. What was the total cost for your full kitchen install if you don't mind me asking?

Mine was around 500k.  However, there are so many different options that the price can be much lower or much higher depending on cabinetry options, countertop material/thickness, sink(s), faucets, appliances etc.

• Like 1

Ah to live in the province. A house here is built for 500k, not a kitchen remodel. I still have property in Pattaya I rent out and will remodel soon - from the sounds of this thread I will be bringing a team with me. I mean of course you can pay 500k to remodel a kitchen, but you must be getting some kitchen for that, wow.