Visa agent needed for new retirement visa, no 800k deposit

Regain

17 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

I believe this forum is not the right place for that kind of information.  “Word of mouth” might be a better route.  Talk to people who know people who can connect you.

Quite right.  Who would pass on an agent's details to a complete stranger on an anonymous forum?   No agent would want that, either.   

Having said that, all the OP asked was "are there any good prices here" and the answer to that is, "yes, there are".  Google would probably help the OP to locate agents whose charges he could compare.

39 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Quite right.  Who would pass on an agent's details to a complete stranger on an anonymous forum?   No agent would want that, either.   

Having said that, all the OP asked was "are there any good prices here" and the answer to that is, "yes, there are".  Google would probably help the OP to locate agents whose charges he could compare.

Sorry Lou,  but when someone asked me details about what I posted about my agent I asked the agent herself if it was OK to post her business details on this forum and she was  happy about my doing so.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, In Full Agreement said:

Excuse me?

I don't think that's your decision to make.     Isn't right and wrong as to posting topics within the domain of the forum's moderation team?

I know an agent that can arrange the “no financials” Retirement Extension.  She maintains a very low profile and I only know that she can offer such a service because someone told me about it. The last thing she would want is to have her contact information passed to someone who is only on a public forum.  She only takes any new client only after a referral from an existing client.  I have not used this type of service.  Possibly other agents do not mind letting the world know that they can arrange a retirement extension without  the “financials”?

Edited by sqwakvfr

6 minutes ago, FritsSikkink said:

You think it is normal to question where to get the best deal to bribe a government official?

Been done online including here for years, Grace is the default source to go to it seems. The problem with agents in Bkk is it appears they cannot get you an extension from CW so have to get from up country, but the law says you have to get it from the province you live in.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2021 at 4:24 PM, Regain said:

I’m in Pattaya but moving to Bangkok so want to make the application there for renewals to be simpler. Any good prices here?

Some guys I know travel to Pattaya annually to get theirs because they say it's virtually impossible in BKK, that said, might be the alternative for you ?

On 12/6/2021 at 12:53 PM, giddyup said:

If Immigration is happy for falangs to use agents to sidestep having the 800K in the bank, who are we to argue

I think that should read "If some Immigration Officers is happy for falangs to use agents to sidestep having the 800K in the bank, who are we to argue"

Edited by fangless

2 hours ago, fangless said:

I think that should read "If some Immigration Officers is happy for falangs to use agents to sidestep having the 800K in the bank, who are we to argue"

Do you know of any that aren't happy to take a kickback?

• Sad 1

On 12/12/2021 at 8:32 AM, FritsSikkink said:

You think it is normal to question where to get the best deal to bribe a government official?

In a "normal" country the question would be inappropriate, in Thailand where underhand payoffs are a way of life, there's no need to feign surprise at the question.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1