How About A Dress Code At Royal Garden Plaza?

Weho

Thats great,

But can you answer the original question and tell us what region you thought these people were from and why they would be executed. If you can’t then why do you have to go over the top with the ranting and posting inaccurate information, im sure if your arguments did not include quite so much of this then they would be much better received. How can anyone take into account what you say when you type things that are completely wrong?

The reason I won't state where I thought they were from is because it really doesn't matter. the point is: people come here from conservative places, to mis-behave. Sometimes it's still within reason for a beach resort, sometimes it isn't. Shirtless people in an air conditioned mall is inappropriate conduct. Personally, I would like to see so-called "tank-tops" banned as well.

I have been on several flights, and observed passengers, BIG SMELLEY HAIRY TATTOOED PASSENGERS just casually board in their tank-tops, in HUMID climates, and just board as if that were normal. There should be a dress code for airline travel as well.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's 'coochy' No 'u' and no pie.

the shorts u refer to are 'coochy-cutters'

thanks for pointing out the locale

stop beating up on our Russian guests

You are so wrong... it's cuchie pie. Did you ever see the Richard Bey show? If YOUTUBE ever gets permitted back in this free country, with the glorious military dictatorship, (still no democratically elected president/government), then you can see clips of Richard Bey, and you'll know what I am referring to. It would say it's circa 1985.

I have never made any reference as you state, about our beloved Russian guests, either for or against. What evidence do you have to suggest I would "beat up" on our much appreciated and generally well-behaved Russian guests, or anyone else?

Yeh & how about a dress code for all the silly old old gits that ride about pattaya on there imitation harleys with a leather tank top on with the words PATTAYA BAD BOYS on the back of it.{is this what the saying means old peoples second childhood } Also a dress code for all the silly old old gits that dress like they have always lived like a jungle bunnie {the ones with the buddha's hanging of them ect ect.}l

It's 'coochy' No 'u' and no pie.

the shorts u refer to are 'coochy-cutters'

thanks for pointing out the locale

stop beating up on our Russian guests

You are so wrong... it's cuchie pie. Did you ever see the Richard Bey show? If YOUTUBE ever gets permitted back in this free country, with the glorious military dictatorship, (still no democratically elected president/government), then you can see clips of Richard Bey, and you'll know what I am referring to. It would say it's circa 1985.

I have never made any reference as you state, about our beloved Russian guests, either for or against. What evidence do you have to suggest I would "beat up" on our much appreciated and generally well-behaved Russian guests, or anyone else?

Oops, I stand corrected. But...

Webster's New Millennium English Dictionary

Main Entry: coochie

Part of Speech: n

Definition: vagina

Usage: slang

Ok, it's not the Russians so I guess they were Millwall supporters on holiday?

As a health and body conscious individual, I kind of admire obese people who can walk around oblivious, or unconcerned about their condition.

Strange, so strange to admire the afflicted :o

Edited by Maestro
Reduced quoted text. No need to quote two complete posts.

As a health and body conscious individual, I kind of admire obese people who can walk around oblivious, or unconcerned about their condition.

You didn't quite grasp the psychology.

Being overly body conscious is in itself an affliction that can cause a great deal of stress. It's nice to see people not focusing on their outer shell so much i.e. Being comfortable with themselves.

I too admire people who are not beautiful (by today's standards) but are comfortable with themselves. And I admire the afflicted who have the inner strength to cope. And I admire the people who admire and give support to the not beautiful and the afflicted.

Try admiring - you'll meet a lot of nice genuine folks.

They are not oblivious. They are just used to being fat.

I have been amazingly fit and quite obese in my lifetime, so I know the difference. Some fat people have never been any other way.

What do you suggest weho? Should RG Plaza be a black tie or white tie scene? Personally I think you should lean towards the less formal black tie in defference to Pattaya's beach resort ambience.

Additionally, so as to avoid upsetting your sensitivity, we should ask the city council to install those bathing machines along the beach so people could get into and out of the water without displaying any flesh at all.

Someone the door maybe that says " Sorry you cant come in without a Thai "

This is not rocket science, all you have to do is look around, if you never see any Thais (men :D ) half naked in the shopping mall, bars, resturants ect. :o , maby it is not the thing to do, and i will be straight forward about this, 99% of the ones I see in this disgusting non dressed state is from GB, it is astonishing that grown ups can be so ignorant of the accepted behavior patterns around them.

Ps. most of my friends are from England, but they are nice polite people.

Kind regards :D

Edited by larvidchr

I was at sizzler the other day and two russian guys were there with no shirts on and the manager came over and told them no shirt no food, one had to go out and buy a shirt and he then came back to eat with his mate, no i am not picking on russians just could hear what they were saying

Yes i agree with the previous post - Some of the guys who holiday in pattaya look like they are from the UK.. Fat, pink hairy boddies, dripping and swetting.

Why dont these guys wake up and realise that they would look far better and smarter in a nice T shirt, it doesnt matter what it says on the T shirt, whether they want to be a chopper fan or harley davidson fan, its up to them, it doesnt matter whats on the shirt, as long as they wear one to cover up there (sometimes ugly) body.

I am pretty sure that the ladies will shout even louder to a smart guy, well dressed, than a guy who cant be bothered or cannot afford a shirt !!!!!!

:o

Finally, Its a miracle! I actually agree with Weho on this one... Guys, Please, we dont want to see those large hairy bellies!! Cover them up!!

but we do not object to attractive mothers and daughters showing whatever attractive attributes they possess!

:D

This is not rocket science, all you have to do is look around, if you never see any Thais (men :D ) half naked in the shopping mall, bars, resturants ect. :o , maby it is not the thing to do, and i will be straight forward about this, 99% of the ones I see in this disgusting non dressed state is from GB, it is astonishing that grown ups can be so ignorant of the accepted behavior patterns around them.

You're ridiculously biased here to start with (your attention to British nationals), but your theory is also way off.

What Thais wear around Pattaya has absolutely no bearing on how farangs should dress. This is a beach resort catering to farangs, just as the Royal Garden is only in existence to service a farang tourist population.

Do you think that Thai girls walk around half naked in the provincial areas of Thailand. No they don't! Pattaya is special place where standard Thai customs take second place to tourist dollars.

A similar situation exists at certain Muslim holiday destinations where local customs are overlooked to help foreign tourists enjoy their vacation more.

I also saw an attractive female farang, wearing the skimpiest and sluttest outfit you could imagine... the shorts she was wearing were SO short, you could see her c****e p*e. Honestly, it smelled like an aquarium. And lo and behold, a minute later, her apparent DAUGHTER shows up, probably around 14 years old, dressed so slutty, she made the MOTHER described above, look like a nun.

Mr. Rosner once had the pleasure of defrocking a nun in Atlantic City. Well, she at least showed at the hotel wearing a Nun's outfit and Mr. Rosner didn't investigate heavily.

With that bit of trivia unleased, Mr. Rosner must ask what does "c****e p*e" mean. Not being an avid player of Wheel of Forture, Mr. Rosner finds himself stumped.

Mr. Rosner also does not get the reference to an aquarium.

You're ridiculously biased here to start with (your attention to British nationals), but your theory is also way off.

What Thais wear around Pattaya has absolutely no bearing on how farangs should dress. This is a beach resort catering to farangs, just as the Royal Garden is only in existence to service a farang tourist population.

Do you think that Thai girls walk around half naked in the provincial areas of Thailand. No they don't! Pattaya is special place where standard Thai customs take second place to tourist dollars.

A similar situation exists at certain Muslim holiday destinations where local customs are overlooked to help foreign tourists enjoy their vacation more.

I am afraid that you with the above sentence show the ignorance in its worst form, this is a Thai city in Thailand, that apart from beeing the home and workplace of the Thai citizens also is catering for turists, being a guest anywhere, requires of you to try to follow the wishes of your host aswell as the written and unwritten laws of the land.

If waggon loads of turist in Blackpool, all sat down and had a crap on the beach because thats what they do where they come from, and since Blackpool caters for turist they could not care less about your costums using toilets, you think that would be allright??

but quite apart from different countries costums, there is such a thing as universal good manners, and of the many countries I have been in, I dont remember one where shopping in upscale shopping malls only wearing a pair of svimming trunks was the accepted norm.

And I am sorry that English louts tattoed from head to toe swarming half naked around the Pattaya city streets is the ones I most notice, that was not ment to offend the English in general for whom I have the greatest of affection.

I am sorry to, that the immigration office have found it neccesary to post outside that people entering the office is expected to dress accordingly, it shows that a few people should have stayed home for a bit more education in desent behaviour.

regards.

Edited by larvidchr

I am afraid that you with the above sentence show the ignorance in its worst form, this is a Thai city in Thailand, that apart from beeing the home and workplace of the Thai citizens also is catering for turists, being a guest anywhere, requires of you to try to follow the wishes of your host aswell as the written and unwritten laws of the land.

It is you who are showing total ignorance of Pattaya.

Pattaya has a unique dress code for Thailand. This is one place where anything goes as far as dress is concerned. Scantily clad, heavily tattoed boys and girls are everywhere you look. Ladies (and boys) and ladyboys are plying their trade anywhere you care to look. Pattaya is a unique playground and a lot of people like it here because it is different.

You conservative folk should probably relocate, and I have no idea why you are here in the first place.

How can you compare an immigration office to a tourist shopping mall? Saying punters are walking around in swim briefs is an exaggeration. We're just talking about shirtless here.

Edited by tropo

It's a dirty word, but since no one here seems to know it, I'll just state it: cuchie pie... heard U.S.A., east coast, early 1980's.

And yes, I realize RG is a beach mall, but that shouldn't mean you can enter shirtless. What stores there would allow them to enter shirtless? Could they roam around the Ripley's "museum" like that? How about seeing a movie shirtless? Could they go to the Sizzler buffet shirtless?

Remember, as a tourist, you're still a guest in someone else's country... they need to dress within reason.

I thought it was cream pie or creme pie, but I see you have got the asterix in the right position!

I'm amazed at the people here who can tell that folk are from Britain just by appearances. Are the British the only nationality in the world to have pale skin?

If jumping to conclusions was an Olympic sport ThaiVisa would be able to put together a team worthy of a gold medal in perpetua (I think that's how you spell it).

It's a dirty word, but since no one here seems to know it, I'll just state it: cuchie pie... heard U.S.A., east coast, early 1980's.

And yes, I realize RG is a beach mall, but that shouldn't mean you can enter shirtless. What stores there would allow them to enter shirtless? Could they roam around the Ripley's "museum" like that? How about seeing a movie shirtless? Could they go to the Sizzler buffet shirtless?

Remember, as a tourist, you're still a guest in someone else's country... they need to dress within reason.

I thought it was cream pie or creme pie, but I see you have got the asterix in the right position!

you want to buy a vowel?

• 2 weeks later...

Weho - here is the solution to the problem - deport them all to Barcelona.

As many of them are probably Arsenal soccer fans anyway - they can see Thierry Henri demonstrate his skills in front of a new audience.

"News in brief

Thursday June 28, 2007

The Guardian

Barcelona ends bar ban on badly dressed tourists

Wearing a T-shirt and baggy shorts to a chic cocktail bar is apparently a protected right in Barcelona. Two years ago, the Boadas bar put a sign at the door barring anyone in tourist attire. But the city office of civil rights recently overturned the ban, saying it was discriminatory. A decree says access to a public establishment cannot be denied for "reason of birth, race, sex, religion, opinion or any other condition or personal or social circumstance," which apparently includes taste. Other bars and businesses have rallied behind Boadas, defending its right to keep out what some call "low-quality" tourists.

Dale Fuchs"