Moderna Reservations

Chris.B

Mine had a promise of vax before end of this year, or money back but if I refuse to get it, no return.

Then (not part of official terms) they asked if I wish to turn that into booster and approximately when, which is what I've done.

From what I've seen from MedPark, they said you can transfer to another person but they will be put at the back of the queue. As such I basically consider it a write off.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

From what I've seen from MedPark, they said you can transfer to another person but they will be put at the back of the queue. 

Wow! That is the first time I have seen that mentioned. So if you tried to sell it, the buyer would be put to the back of the queue which defeats the purpose of why they are buying it!

56 minutes ago, Chris.B said:

Wow! That is the first time I have seen that mentioned. So if you tried to sell it, the buyer would be put to the back of the queue which defeats the purpose of why they are buying it!

Exact quote: "You can transfer the rights to anyone by not specific date of receiving vaccines."

Called and asked what that means. And that's when I was told it means put on the back of the queue...

14 minutes ago, tomazbodner said:

Exact quote: "You can transfer the rights to anyone by not specific date of receiving vaccines."

Called and asked what that means. And that's when I was told it means put on the back of the queue...

Did you buy 2 jabs? Can they be separated as boosters?

Edited by Chris.B

9 hours ago, tomazbodner said:

Mine had a promise of vax before end of this year, or money back but if I refuse to get it, no return.

Then (not part of official terms) they asked if I wish to turn that into booster and approximately when, which is what I've done.

From what I've seen from MedPark, they said you can transfer to another person but they will be put at the back of the queue. As such I basically consider it a write off.

Caution with the meaning of "back of the queue". I have 2 'first batch' shots from Vichaiyut. In fact, I go for my first shot in 1 hour. 

I have coupons that can be freely transferred before I register them in my name and reserve a date. Giving them to someone else changes nothing. OTH, after registering in my name, I can ask them to erase my whole registration, then I can again give the coupon to someone else.

In this case it goes to "back of the que" for registering a vaccination date, but the coupon retains its order based on purchase date and serial number.

IOW, it is the same as if you waited till now to register. It is not as if you just purchased the shot.

Hope that's clear. But that's my case.

11 hours ago, Chris.B said:

I am assuming all the Private Hospital Association's Hospitals are the same?

They are not.

Perhaps for hospitals within the same company they are.

10 hours ago, Chris.B said:

So if you tried to sell it, the buyer would be put to the back of the queue which defeats the purpose of why they are buying it!

No. At least not at all hospitals.

9 hours ago, Chris.B said:

Yes, at some hospitals. Although the dosage (full/100 mcg, or half at 50 mcg) is still TBD.

I'd just look or ask Princ Hospital for their terms? Is that somehow not possible?

https://www.princsuvarnabhumi.com/moderna-faq/

Q: In the case that the vaccination recipient's information has already been imported but want to change the information Can it still be done?
Answer:  Yes, until the day before the vaccination appointment. It is divided into 2 cases as follows:

In the event that you do not want to change rights But need to modify the date and time of vaccination: You can cancel the old vaccination appointment via the QueQ app and choose a new date and time that is still available immediately.
If you can't find the information or want to change vaccination recipients or want to edit the vaccine recipient information: You can fill in the details via with evidence attached via website: https://booking.princhealth.com/psuv-moderna-request  or submit a request to the hospital by bringing documents indicating the intention Download at https://booking.princhealth.com/request-change
together with the evidence submitted to the officer On the date of appointment, date and time for vaccination as follows:
ID card or driver's license or passport (original) of the vaccination recipient
Copy of ID card or driver's license or passport with signature certifying true copy, crossed out with the stating that “used to import alternative vaccination information hospitals in the Principal Healthcare group only” with a phone number that can be contacted back
Evidence of screen recording, reservation of rights, proof of booking or booking code
We reserve the right to amend only those who wish to transfer the rights. Those who have already performed in the process of importing vaccination recipient information and scheduling appointments for vaccination alternatives to Moderna via QueQ have been completed only.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

I'd just look or ask Princ Hospital for their terms? Is that somehow not possible?

I have been trying to find out my wife's position in the queue via the hospital's facebook messenger facility. However, after some initial responses they are now not responding to my requests. Thank you for your response, most helpful.

Edited by Chris.B

Dear all service users
The hospital would like to inform everyone. About opening more bookings For the Moderna vaccine, the first lot, round 1 (the 6th time), the rest is allocated from the first lot, 1 that has been reserved. and some do not wish to receive the Moderna vaccination by 2021.
So please those who have the following booking code. Schedule an appointment for vaccination dates and times via the QueQ application between 5th and 8th December 2021 (before 10:00).
together with
PSUV-072163 to PSUV-089144
KBKJ-072169 to KBKJ-089149
Vaccination Schedule
• From December 9, 2021, you can choose the date and time of vaccination via the QueQ application 72 hours in advance (unless full).
In case of wishing to postpone an appointment
If you wish to postpone your appointment, you can do so by canceling your appointment in the QueQ application 72 hours prior to vaccination. and can make a new appointment on the day and time of vaccination that the system is open for you to make the transaction
In the event that the appointment is not made due to any force majeure Can transfer the right to another person to come pick up on the date and time of the appointment. Due to the limited life of the vaccine
Data as of 5 Dec. 20

263476053_1531703913856828_3737951973108526474_n.jpg

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Chris.B said:

Yes, booked and paid for 2 jabs. They came to ask if I had another vaccination yet (yes, I did) and then what I'd like to do with the ones I've already paid for. It was a form where you could only select one option. So I've chosen I'd take one booster and give another booster to someone else. Next page asked when I got second dose and then proposed time to get booster. No human contact. Until I got totally unrelated text a few weeks later and called to verify what that means...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, rabas said:

Caution with the meaning of "back of the queue". I have 2 'first batch' shots from Vichaiyut. In fact, I go for my first shot in 1 hour. 

I have coupons that can be freely transferred before I register them in my name and reserve a date. Giving them to someone else changes nothing. OTH, after registering in my name, I can ask them to erase my whole registration, then I can again give the coupon to someone else.

In this case it goes to "back of the que" for registering a vaccination date, but the coupon retains its order based on purchase date and serial number.

IOW, it is the same as if you waited till now to register. It is not as if you just purchased the shot.

Hope that's clear. But that's my case.

I guess it depends on hospital. THG and MedPark don't operate like that, it seems.