One person dead, three people injured in three trailer truck crash in Si Racha

webfact

263628767_4583584721717647_7869199740356049778_n-768x576.jpg

PHOTO: Pure Yiang Tai Si Racha

By Goong Nang(GN)

Si Racha – One person has been pronounced dead after three trailer trucks crashed in Si Racha.

Emergency responders were notified of the accident at a U-turn near the Marp Bon Intersection on Marp Eiang – Laem Chabang Road in Borwin over the past weekend.

The first response teams arrived at the scene to find three injured males in three separate damaged trailer trucks.

The body of a female passenger was found in the cab of one of the three vehicles and had suffered severe skull injuries, she was pronounced deceased at the scene of the accident.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2021/12/07/one-person-dead-three-people-injured-in-three-trailer-truck-crash-in-si-racha/

PattayaNews.jpg

• Sad 3

58 minutes ago, Gold Star said:

Just how many people must die before they stop building U-turns on Thai highways instead of proper intersections? Insane!

Vehicles that pull out to U-turn in front of you just don't care, especially big trucks and lorries.

Was thinking along those lines a lot recently.... I live near Hwy 36 North of Pattaya and we get a lot of trucks..... making U-Turns on it is my only way in and out of town. Trucks are a major worry to me.... they head in both directions far too fast. And this is a relatively new construction.... if there were no U-Turns, there would be people heading in the wrong direction I suspect.... 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

The body of a female passenger was found in the cab of one of the three vehicles and had suffered severe skull injuries, she was pronounced deceased at the scene of the accident.

That'll be no seat belt then... windscreen 1-0 passenger.