Water pumps

Kwasaki

OK had a Hitachi water pump that lasted well but can't see or remember what model it was it served our ground and 1st floor house with good pressure.

I see there are 100, 150 and 250 model's that look the same as the one I had. 

Anyone up to speed these days on what water pump I need. 

2 hours ago, bankruatsteve said:

Most would go with 250W for 2 floors.

OK I'll bear that in mind because we only use the pump for power showers and getting the washing machine to get done quicker.

Only have upstairs 1 floor bathroom.

Saw a WM150 in global house 5750 so going New Sukhothai and have a butchers in other shops.

There was something cheaper one Avox or something like that 3200.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

OK I'll bear that in mind because we only use the pump for power showers and getting the washing machine to get done quicker.

Only have upstairs 1 floor bathroom.

Saw a WM150 in global house 5750 so going New Sukhothai and have a butchers in other shops.

There was something cheaper one Avox or something like that 3200.

I have the same amount of rooms as you plus my MIL old place with an extra toilet.

My current pump is a Mitsubishi 305EP rated at 300 watts. The previous one was a Hitachi 350 which was rated at 350 watts and lasted me about 6 years. They are both the cube models.

I suggest that you stick with household name brands. I did buy a cheapo model which only lasted about 2 years. The main problem with that one, apart from the life was the input came in 1 side and the output came out at 90 degrees. I had to replumb the system to get the water running properly again.

The Hitachi and the Mitsubishi  had the inlet and outlet 180 degrees apart which made the replacement a simple job.

Somewhere in the 17 years I moved the pump from the floor onto a metal waist high table for easier access, as at 77 with 2 STS kneecaps and a buggered back, getting down to the floor level is hard and getting back up again is harder still.

https://www.mitsubishi-kyw.co.th/Product/Fo

https://www.hitachi-homeappliances.com/th-en/products/water-pump/shallow-well-compact/wm-p350gx.html