Experience with Siriraj Hospital (Private side) in Bangkok Anyone?

LivingNThailand

Has anyone recently had experience with Siriraj Hospital in Bangkok.  This is the private building, not the Public Hospital.  I might need an special operation that can only be done at four hospitals in Bangkok.  I went to the well known private hospital (starts with a B ends with a D) and was blown away with all their extra charges after they submitted a package price quote.   Siriraj was recommended to me but I don't know anyone that has any experience with them.  Communication via email has been a little tough, but that can be overcome.

Would appreciate any feedback.  And please don't tell me to go to India or something like that.  I need to stay in Thailand.  Thank you very much for you insight.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, LivingNThailand said:

I went to the well known private hospital (starts with a B ends with a D) and was blown away with all their extra charges after they submitted a package price quote. 

Is the name Bumrungrad a secret?   

Siriraj Hospital has an excellent reputation due in large part to His Majesty King Bhumibol Adulyadej's living there for a considerable time where he was being cared for and treated.