Online 90 day Reporting "Rejected"

I did my 90 day reporting via the Online website yesterday.

Just received notification that it was "rejected" and that I need "contact the Immigration Branch Office in your residence area".

My current official residence  is in Nonthaburi but I'm currently in Koh Samui. 

Can I turnup at Samui's immigration office to sort this out or do I need to go all the way back to Nonthaburi Immigration Office ??

1 hour ago, beatlebones said:

My current official residence  is in Nonthaburi but I'm currently in Koh Samui. 

Can I turnup at Samui's immigration office to sort this out or do I need to go all the way back to Nonthaburi Immigration Office ??

You can't do it at Samui unless you did change of address. Don't.

If you cannot do it via mail then just skip it. Fine 2000baht. No other consequences. 

Edit: just a suggestion to folk generally....when away from home .. travelling etc always take an envelope with all that's required for mail in option. That way if online fails or your travel plans change, your fall back is mail and all docs on standby.

2 minutes ago, beatlebones said:

I will be back in Nonthaburi (official residence) end of next week for Xmas..

I can do the 90 day reporting then but it will be approx 2 weeks overdue...is that just a 2k fine and no big problem ??

Yes. 

Won't work but perhaps take along something like receipt of accommodation etc and explain you were away and online failed. Worth a try..

Take along 2k

Edited by DrJack54

Couple of things..

1. The original online reporting confirmation email only showed my passport number with the first 4 characters  (.not 8 ) so I'm wondering if that was why it was rejected. Or does the system oddly truncate the PP details ?

2. Was about to do reporting by mail  but reading the immigration website it states that it wont be processed if received after the 90 day date.

3. Hotel TM30 approach wont work as I stay in my own house.

6 minutes ago, beatlebones said:

Couple of things..

1. The original online reporting confirmation email only showed my passport number with the first 4 characters  (.not 8 ) so I'm wondering if that was why it was rejected. Or does the system oddly truncate the PP details ?

2. Was about to do reporting by mail  but reading the immigration website it states that it wont be processed if received after the 90 day date.

3. Hotel TM30 approach wont work as I stay in my own house.

1. It is possible that the confirmation email for the submittal might only show the first 4 numbers for privacy reasons.

2. A mailed in report has to be received at least 7 day before the report date according to the rules but many office will do them up to the report date.

3. You could still do a TM30 report with proof you are staying in you own house. It does not have to be one from a hotel.

Another query on this.

I'm going to go to Samui immigration later today armed with TM30 (showing Samui address) and TM 47 docs.

Should my TM47 90 day reporting form state my current Samui address or my official address in Nonthaburi ?

1 hour ago, beatlebones said:

Another query on this.

I'm going to go to Samui immigration later today armed with TM30 (showing Samui address) and TM 47 docs.

Should my TM47 90 day reporting form state my current Samui address or my official address in Nonthaburi ?

Samui