Talk radio chat with gp about vax passports

LA8RAT

3 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

LA8RAT we know you can cut and paste videos but how about providing a link to the source where you ripped them from?

Then you might offer your opinion rather than the pre-canned opinions you are being fed and seem to think you must feed others.

I haven't a clue what that's supposed to mean I'm sorry. 

I clearly state that they are from YouTube. Ones got the talk radio logo on it and the other is from the telegraph showing a house of commons feed. 

As for my opinions.. I'm not allowed them. 

Edited by LA8RAT

1 hour ago, LA8RAT said:

I haven't a clue what that's supposed to mean I'm sorry. 

I clearly state that they are from YouTube. Ones got the talk radio logo on it and the other is from the telegraph showing a house of commons feed. 

As for my opinions.. I'm not allowed them. 

Yes it is very clear who created the videos, but I didn’t ask who created them, I asked where you ripped them from.

We might then go directly to the source of where you are getting this content created by others.

I suspect it’s arriving in your social media feed.

Regardless, they’re not your opinions, they are the opinions of others presented in videos you’ve ripped.

10 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes it is very clear who created the videos, but I didn’t ask who created them, I asked where you ripped them from.

We might then go directly to the source of where you are getting this content created by others.

I suspect it’s arriving in your social media feed.

Regardless, they’re not your opinions, they are the opinions of others presented in videos you’ve ripped.

It's a shame I can't type in big colorful crayons for you Mr higgot. 

Yesterday was the day of an important vote in the HOC. There was in the news much talk of tory back bencher revolt. I'm subscribed to talk radio on YouTube as I like their news style and debates, (I guess you can call that a social media feed). The house of commons one I searched for Desmond swayne as I felt he was more than likely to be saying something prior to the vote.  Happy? 

You seem overly concerned about this.  What's the real problem here? Have you links to my social media feeds as proof of what I'm looking at? Arnt you a bit old for big bird?

See how the questions stack up once you get rolling. 

Edited by LA8RAT
  • Confused 1