90 Days Report due Tomorrow. Online Reporting Possible?

My 90 Days report is due tomorrow and I just completed the online form. The status is Pending.

I read somewhere that the online form should be submitted weeks in advance but not sure if this is still in effect.

So how long does it usually take them to process the form? Just wondering if it will likely be rejected.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by Robbkk

52 minutes ago, Robbkk said:

My 90 Days report is due tomorrow and I just completed the online form. The status is Pending

If for some reason it's rejected be aware that in person report would be done at MTT. 

(just a guess your Bangkok from username) 

Thanks. I was hopeful that the new system would work but my online report just got rejected. No explanations given. The address is the same I've used for the last 5 reports. Gonna have to go to Muang Thani today.

2 minutes ago, Robbkk said:

Thanks. I was hopeful that the new system would work but my online report just got rejected. No explanations given. The address is the same I've used for the last 5 reports. Gonna have to go to Muang Thani today.

That's a kicker.

Do you deal with MTT. 

In person up to 7 days past due date so your OK to avoid fine.

Edited by DrJack54

At least it was a quick rejection, within 24 hours. Some folks are waiting 7-ish days for acceptance or rejection, from Bangkok.

In addition to the 7-day grace period for reporting in person, I would think proof of an on-line submittal (with rejection) might mitigate any potential fine for a filing after the 7 day grace period?

20 minutes ago, Robbkk said:

Take a copy of the emails you got and ask them why it was denied. 

90 days report done at MTT without any issues. 

The problem was that the online system generates an incomplete form. Seems to be a technical issue.

I took the online form to MTT and they just asked me for additional information (TM6 number, etc.). Easy enough but I should have been able to do it from home.

Edited by Robbkk