Where to buy keg of beer in Bangkpk

davemos

4 cases of 12 x 620ml beer = 29,760 ml. Don't know what Chang costs per case but Leo8 is 589 bht per case, works out at 2356 bht, just to give a cost comparative

46 minutes ago, GreasyFingers said:

Chang 2950 baht for 30 litres from a local Thaibev rep.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Dumbfounded said:

Leo8 is 589 bht per case,

Where do you live? 

Best price I can find for Leo in pattaya is 614 baht 

585 for Chang

Yes, Christmas time, a keg would be nice but I reckon it would get rooted once my Bogan mates had a few. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST

15 hours ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

Where do you live? 

Best price I can find for Leo in pattaya is 614 baht 

585 for Chang

Yes, Christmas time, a keg would be nice but I reckon it would get rooted once my Bogan mates had a few. 

I'm In Phitsanulok, regular price for a case of 12 large bottles here is 589 Leo8, 609 Leo, 620 Tiger, think I saw Chang 565 bht, prices are from Makro & Tesco My cigs (Winston compact) went from 60 to 70 baht per pack but I haven't seen the tax increase on the beer as yet

• Thanks 1

On 12/18/2021 at 12:20 AM, davemos said:

Hey All small Chrissy party ,But where to buy a couple of kegs ( delivered)  I want local beer !;Leo Chang etc  and commercial  sized kegs Help please

I would say you would not buy them, They are very expensive. They might come with a hefty deposit that you get back when they are returned. Also if you buy enough of the same brand they might include a nice dressed girl that help carry the glasses to the tables.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Eaglekott said:

I would say you would not buy them, They are very expensive. They might come with a hefty deposit that you get back when they are returned. Also if you buy enough of the same brand they might include a nice dressed girl that help carry the glasses to the tables.

Wow !

26 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

No chance, the breweries don't provide the girls, agencies do that for a fee!

As I understand the breweries do not (are not allowed to) sell directly to private people or un-licensed corporates, you always have to go through a licensed agency but the brewery can provide a list, and if you purchase enough the fee for the promotion girl is waived. 

Micro breweries is an exempt but on the contrary they can only sell their beer to their own customers, they can not bottle and sell outside their facility. German Tawandaeng, Londoner and Chit Beer is examples of that. 

Ok Information I got is some years old and things might have changed. Please correct me if Im wrong.