Questions on how to fill out the On-line TM47

There are some differences in the info asked for between the On-line TM47 and the In Person form.

On Line Form                                                                     In  Person Form

*Arrival Thailand Date                                                            Entered Thailand On___________

Do I use my entry date from 6 years ago -or actual most recent entry?

I have for the past 3 yrs been using my last land entry

By__________not on online form

[ x ] non imm not on online form .

Arrival Card no._______not on online form

Stay Visa Expire

-original Visa from 6 yrs. ago in old/expired passport?

Original visa doesn’t have an actual expire date but has Must Enter Kingdom Before date

Building Name/ Owner Name

my wife’s name as she is owner or MooBaan name? Or leave blank?

[ ] Use Login Information

What is this? - info captured when I registered for OnLine service which was only my email.

Or does it get info from this form ?

Contact Person Surname not asked for on In Person form

Contact Person Given Name not asked for on In Person form

Contact Phone not asked for on In Person form

What is the best way to handle these entries? Only one item is asterisked -*Arrival Thailand Date -

should I use my arrival date from my visa from 6 yrs ago? Or use my last actual most recent arrival date?

Should I just skip the non-mandatory items and just submit the form?

Your most recent entry the country for the arrival date.

The day your extension of stay issued by immigration ends. Or if a on a long stay visa the admitted until date on your arrival stamp,

They removed these since the are not needed. image.png.d46c2abeeee9246a32246c7630255739.png

I use home in this space "Building Name/ Owner Name" or you can leave it blank. If you were staying in condo or apartment you could use its name

You tick that box and leave the rest blank. It is the info you entered when you registered to use the site.

• Like 2

You only need to complete the fields with an asterisk, so building name and stay visa expire are optional.

Your address might not include a "Soi/Road" name (I think it never does outside of Bangkok), I just put a dash "-" in there, was approved.

Edited by jackdd