90 days report online approved! Using the new system

10 hours ago, EricTh said:

Is there a way to change the password in the new system? I can't seem to find it, the given password is cryptic.

Yes there is. Open the log in page and then click 'forgot password?' at bottom right. Then follow the instructions.

1 hour ago, RafPinto said:

I did the 90 days for my daughter 4 days ago.

Still pending.
Her mother did it yesterday morning, still pending.
Are they having issues again?

How quickley approval is done depends upon the office the report is submitted to. Some do them quickly while others can take as much a 5 business days for approval.

You have to remember the approvals are only done during normal working hours and days that immigration is open.

4 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

How quicke approval is done depends upon the office the report is submitted to. Some do them quickly while others can take as much a 5 business days for approval.

You have to remember the approvals are only done during normal working hours and days that immigration is open.

Tuesday morning done for my daughter.
Her mom did it yesterday morning.
Both BKK

How can you send 90days report 15days before due date by post, when you have to be inside the 14days to report online.

You will never know if your online report is accepted or not and you are outside the timeframe to report by post.
Ridiculous.

Edited by RafPinto

RafPinto writes:

"How can you send 90days report 15days before due date by post, when you have to be inside the 14days to report online.

You will never know if your online report is accepted or not and you are outside the timeframe to report by post.
Ridiculous."

I agree. I had same issue. Am told from this site that the immigration practice in CW is to allow post apps to be processed if received within 7 days. So as long as online accepted within  over that 7 day window, its ok. That is what I did.

If rejected get postal app in before the apparent 7 day deadline.

Edited by homeseeker
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, RafPinto said:

How can you send 90days report 15days before due date by post, when you have to be inside the 14days to report online.

Ridiculous.

Mailing the report 15 day before is not in the written rules. Chaeng Wattana will accept them if received within 7 days before the report date. Many people have had them approved after the 7 days as well.

My next 90(?) day report is due 76 days after the last due date. 

No big deal IF the current on-line system continues to work.

But, why cant they calculate the date from the last expiry and not from when you put in the report?

I brought this up once before when the old system was in operation and several people thought I was asking for the moon. Someone suggested they would have to change their date stamp!

Last time, I did send daughter's 90 days by post. I had all evidence.
Didn't get the slip back.
Drove to immigration and wanted to fine me but at the end, they said because it is a child, they won't fine me.
I showed evidence of posting but they weren't interested.