Wheres Ya Fave Massage Place On Samui?

I am always on the lookout for a decent massage!.....ive found mammas 1 and 2 on chaweng beach rd to be good at relieving a trpped nerve in my shoulder....also the beach girls of chaweng ,bophut and tong sai do great oilys,great to chill to with ya ipod on....ive found the parlours near lamden market to be fab for a Special oil massage :o ......where do you go for ya fave samui treat??......

I am always on the lookout for a decent massage!.....ive found mammas 1 and 2 on chaweng beach rd to be good at relieving a trpped nerve in my shoulder....also the beach girls of chaweng ,bophut and tong sai do great oilys,great to chill to with ya ipod on....ive found the parlours near lamden market to be fab for a Special oil massage :o ......where do you go for ya fave samui treat??......

Some of my favorite places are the "Fishermen Village as you enter the first massage on right side. Very relaxing massage and good staff. For a beach massage try next to Florist resort in Meanam. You will see two massage huts on the beach the one that is marked Florist Massage is very good. Nice quite beach not like Chewang

Some of my favorite places are the "Fishermen Village as you enter the first massage on right side. Very relaxing massage and good staff. For a beach massage try next to Florist resort in Meanam. You will see two massage huts on the beach the one that is marked Florist Massage is very good. Nice quite beach not like Chewang

I agree with Fishermen Village, but I will say the second or third massage on the right......the one with rooms for rent , upstairs.......they have a good aircon temp, fans.....curtains for privacy....mostly they dont talk together like many other places.......what drives me nuts, when Im trying to relax...........and VERY GOOD massage.....compared to the beaches.......

Best message I get is from a girl named Jam who works in a message place across from Punpreeda Hotel in Bang Rak, next to Jades. She is exceptional and beautiful to boot. I get her to come to my house and give me messages on my own bed. It's fantastic!

Best message I get is from a girl named Jam who works in a message place across from Punpreeda Hotel in Bang Rak, next to Jades. She is exceptional and beautiful to boot. I get her to come to my house and give me messages on my own bed. It's fantastic!

She sounds good....reckon ill give her a try....what are her prices paul?

300/hour well worth it. Maybe her beauty just made the message seem better but regardless...... :o

300/hour well worth it. Maybe her beauty just made the message seem better but regardless...... :D

Hey Paul, let me have your mobile number and I'll gladly send you a few "messages" @ 300 baht/hour. You'll have to look elsewhere though for a massage! :o

For good well trained professional service and friendly staff. I like My Friend massage in Chaweng. Turn left out of lake road opposite Coco or approach from Cheong Mon side and you don't get trapped in the one way system either. Especially good for foot massage. Usually you can find a parking spot too if in a car. Not a small intimate atmosphere but good overall.

Cheers.

300/hour well worth it. Maybe her beauty just made the message seem better but regardless...... :D

Hey Paul, let me have your mobile number and I'll gladly send you a few "messages" @ 300 baht/hour. You'll have to look elsewhere though for a massage! :o

Har har. I kant hellp et i not finnishh skewl and mye maw and paw solded me two da curcis. :D

But eye like wen nice laadee tuch my speshial place. :D

Massage in Samui is hit or miss. Generally, the ladies learn from each other. Finding the original source is a chicken or egg endeavor. Some are quite good, and others and awful. Some have been to some school or other, even the well-known Wat Po.

A few tips:

1. Prostitution fronts (with girls sitting outside who clearly look like bargirls; inside area cheap and often near a noise bar) generally have one gal who knows a thing or two, but often not. Avoid these unless you want a cuddle session with perhaps an overpriced happy ending.

2. Ask for who is good with a certain massage (oil, foot, etc.).

3. Avoid selecting a massage based on attractive appearance. Usually, the older women and the unattractive ones are better.

4. The ladies usually go on a rotational basis so that everyone gets a chance to get a bit of money during the day; however, if you know of one that you want specifically, don't be afraid to ask for her.

5. Tell the lady what you want and give her feedback if something isn't right. Don't be bent into a position you don't feel comfortable with (for example, I don't like the twist rotation you get at the end while you are sitting with your hands locked behind your head. I always skip this.). If it's too hard or soft or uncomfortable, say something. You don't want the elevator music? Say so. Are the ladies jabbering away while you are trying to relax? Tell them politely to pipe down.

6. Ladies generally get half of the price of the massage. Tipping is nice, but not required.

7. Sometimes there are certificates on display somewhere of schooling in massage. Don't expect that the person to whom the diploma was issued still works there.

Finally, try different places and different ladies. You may uncover a gem.

Massage in Samui is hit or miss. Generally, the ladies learn from each other. Finding the original source is a chicken or egg endeavor. Some are quite good, and others and awful. Some have been to some school or other, even the well-known Wat Po.

A few tips:

1. Prostitution fronts (with girls sitting outside who clearly look like bargirls; inside area cheap and often near a noise bar) generally have one gal who knows a thing or two, but often not. Avoid these unless you want a cuddle session with perhaps an overpriced happy ending.

2. Ask for who is good with a certain massage (oil, foot, etc.).

3. Avoid selecting a massage based on attractive appearance. Usually, the older women and the unattractive ones are better.

4. The ladies usually go on a rotational basis so that everyone gets a chance to get a bit of money during the day; however, if you know of one that you want specifically, don't be afraid to ask for her.

5. Tell the lady what you want and give her feedback if something isn't right. Don't be bent into a position you don't feel comfortable with (for example, I don't like the twist rotation you get at the end while you are sitting with your hands locked behind your head. I always skip this.). If it's too hard or soft or uncomfortable, say something. You don't want the elevator music? Say so. Are the ladies jabbering away while you are trying to relax? Tell them politely to pipe down.

6. Ladies generally get half of the price of the massage. Tipping is nice, but not required.

7. Sometimes there are certificates on display somewhere of schooling in massage. Don't expect that the person to whom the diploma was issued still works there.

Finally, try different places and different ladies. You may uncover a gem.

Wise info wolfie,i agree with em all!....seems uglier the better masseur

A m8 of mine tried this massage parlour today....he said the girls were tasty and the massage was good too...thumbs up taya paul allen....

I can recommend Pitou on Maenam Beach, just in front of Shangrilah. She's not the youngest or the prettiest, but she has regular, repeat business, you usually have to book, and she has the 'magic fingers' apparently. She can be a little bit rough for me, as I am a delicate flower (or moaning wimp, whichever you prefer), but the reason I am recommending her is that a German freind of mine is a qualified Swedish masseuse on the island and she personally goes to Pitou for her massage and raves about her.

If you are a Farang woman with plenty of money to waste (not me), you like pain, you don't mind a male masseur, and you are looking for a project eg sponsor a Thai who is desperate to get to Europe anywhich which way he can, you might like to try the gentleman (I dare not speak his name) located on Maenam main road. :o

Kate

good clean massages,

classic 1 and 2 on chweng beach road.

there is a very proffesional 1 on the ring road in lamui. special healing massage where they put pins in you and sh+t.

there is a bloke that does it. he said that it felt as if the man was pushing his weight on his cheat yet when he opened his eyes. the man was not even touching him.

for i nice sexual bost massage then a good oil massage is the best where the ladies are sexy. look but don't touch them.gives you alot of engery doing that.

never go to massage where they have tv screen. they more attension to the tv,.

for good oil massage the best places are where they have more than 1 selction of oil.

i know i cannot talk about the other massages on here but the massage places where the women where uniforms are usually more clean. "usually".

depending on what u want. if you want to come out with engery or engry drained. :o

good clean massages,

there is a very proffesional 1 on the ring road in lamui. special healing massage where they put pins in you and sh+t.

there is a bloke that does it. he said that it felt as if the man was pushing his weight on his cheat yet when he opened his eyes. the man was not even touching him.

for i nice sexual bost massage then a good oil massage is the best where the ladies are sexy. look but don't touch them.gives you alot of engery doing that.

never go to massage where they have tv screen. they more attension to the tv,.

for good oil massage the best places are where they have more than 1 selction of oil.

i know i cannot talk about the other massages on here but the massage places where the women where uniforms are usually more clean. "usually".

depending on what u want. if you want to come out with engery or engry drained. :D

OH YES, THE BUNNY UNIFORMS, ARE VERY CLEAN :o:D

good clean massages,

Are you talking about acupuncture or something else BigC?

I always go to Fah Samui on Soi "Al's Hut" near Pizza Hut in North Chaweng. They have male and female staff, who wear clean uniforms and the massage room is very tasteful and clean and they play relaxing music. They have a whole lot on offer, from Thai and Oil massage to all kinds of packages (i.e. Aloe Vera after sun treatment or body scrubs etc.).

The staff is very friendly.