Nationwide Bank UK - How to contact ?

I have accounts with Nationwide UK for years.
In the past if I had a query I would go to their website, login with a card reader and then click on "Contact us" where one was able to ask their question in a simple manner and a very quick reply from the  bank.
Recently the bank decided to "Make it easier" to "Contact us" by adding "More options" which ultimately go to "More options" and so on.

I have a  simple question about money transfer from UK to Thailand which a year ago the bank answered simply, now I have trolled through all the "Options" and can find no way to "Contact us" other than by phone.

Anyone had the same problem and were they able to get a reply other than by phone ?

• Thanks 1

I set up my transfers by using Nationwide to pay XE whom I have used on a regular basis for the last 18 months. I state "Living Expenses" as the reason and have never had a problem. Their exchange rates are Mid Market, they do not charge a fee unlike NWide. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Speedo1968 said:

Anyone had the same problem and were they able to get a reply other than by phone ?

Buy yourself $10 of Skype time (400 minutes) and contact them by phone.

Although like @fgmr I use Wise to transfer money from my UK bank to my Thai bank.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 2

I think the OP is suggesting that contact options have been limited recently especially their secure messaging service. I had not noticed this with Nationwide, also my bank but I will check. But the same has happened with my other bank, Santander. So the only option is phoning. Nationwide are pretty good at answering but in the past Santander has been torture. The issue is declining bank customer support. I wish the OP luck.

However, I have just checked. There is a messaging / chat option accessed via the complaints/ feedback link

https://www.nationwide.co.uk/contact-us/make-a-complaint-or-send-us-feedback/

Edited by The Hammer2021