Few questions about the ThailandPass

My insurance certificate state that I am covered for COVID-19 up to 155.000 €uros (no have USD) - Should it be ok ?

I have two givens names, should I put David Jow as first name, or separate and put Jow as middle name ? ( because the Thai Embassy in France, for the e-visa request they ask to put the another givens names as middle name.. which is weird ) but how about Thailandpass ?

What if I arrive so earlier like 06.00 AM, do I need to have a extra booking for early check-in from the previous day ?

What if I arrive so late, after 18.00 PM, do I need to stay 8 nights instead of 7 nights, for for the ASQ ?

I may plan to get the PhuketSandbox, but not sure, but in case, I should book from the previous day ( I arrive on 10 FEB, but I book from 9 FEB to make sure I have a room when I arrive in hotel at early morning ) can the TP - and Thai visa be rejected, because the hotel booking start the previous day of my arrival ?

Thanks

You insurance should be accepted if it is equal to or greater than $50,000 US.

David is the first name and Jowl you middle name.

Your SHA++ or AQ hotel reservation and covid 19 test appointment should both be the date you actually arrive.

If you want to pay for a extra day for the hotel you can  do it.

In reality the 7 days is 8 days.