Second moderna shot

Pravda

Is the Best ????. It's like I got a major flu. But I'm really worried about wife. She's a small woman and last night got a 39c temperature. She took Advils so she was a bit better, but I wonder if she should keep taking them as it may mask the symptoms. I'm really worried about blood clots. I read high fever is one of the symptoms.

Were the side-effects from the first dose similar?

Most of the people I know who had Moderna 2X or a Moderna booster to AZ 2X experienced no side-effects (other than the sore arm thing).

There have been gazillions of posts here, so a search might yield more info. Maybe contact the hospital which administered the dose if you or your wife do not get better?

1 minute ago, TerryS123 said:

Both of my moderna kicked my butt for about 2-3 days. Headache, fever, chills, etc. It should pass in a couple of days.

Good to know, thanks.

I got 37.9, but wife over 39. 

I'm worried as I read she's within 2 % with such a high fever.

Guest TerryS123

Both of mine were bad. I did a Pfizer booster and no side affects. Moderna is a lot stronger dose than pfizer.

Edited by TerryS123

5 minutes ago, TerryS123 said:

Both of mine were bad. I did a Pfizer booster and no side affects. Moderna is a lot stronger dose than pfizer.

It has nothing to do with ‘strength of dose’.... response is individual to each person.

My brother in was fine with his AZ Vaccinations, but had his backside kicked by his Moderna booster. 

My Wife was fine with her AZ vaccinations and fine with her Moderna booster, just an aching arm. 

I had an initial AZ vaccination (in Thailand), felt crappy over night, a month later I had Pfizer, followed by Pfizer a month after that (overseas, full vax work requirement, I felt crappy over night on both occasions. 

I’m getting a moderna booster today (4.5 months since last Pfizer vax), I’m expecting to feel crappy for at least a day.