Where Can I Buy Good De-caffeinated Coffee In Pattaya?

Weho

I'm looking for IMPORTED decaffeinated coffee... the Thai stuff isn't to my liking. I've looked in some of the better markets here, and haven't found any. Any suggestions? I got a great deal last week on a coffee machine at Carrefour... with one of those steamer/froth thingies coming out the side...

Typical answers expected:

"Oh, well what do your goldfish drink"

"Oh, someone who eats at Sizzler and gets 'Happy Meals' from McDonald's now has high standards..."

"Go ask your cuchie pie..."

"You drink decaf? I would have guessed you were all wired..."

"That won't go well with your high-class 35 baht non faux roast beef sandwich..."

"Do us all a favor, and don't ask us about your coffee needs..."

"Puh-leese..."

No comedians, please.

My best grade 'A' coffee material

A man walks into a cafe and asks the waitress how much the coffee is. "It's £4" replied the waitress. "Well how much are the refills then?" asks the man. "They are free" says the waitress. "Hmm, well I'll just take a refill then!".

Mark

Edited by markr

My best grade 'A' coffee material

A man walks into a cafe and asks the waitress how much the coffee is. "It's $4" replied the waitress. "Well how much are the refills then?" asks the man. "They are free" says the waitress. "Hmm, well I'll just take a refill then!".

Mark

An old joke, but still good... probably circa 1890. Do you have any more current material, from this or the last century?

Here is a punchline to a joke:

"... even presidents like their coffee filtered!"

You can afford coffee ? :o

Two things I avoid in Pattaya, lady-boys and de-caf coffee ! :D

I assume you've tried the usual outlets (Friendship, Foodland, Tops, Big C, Carrefoure) ? If it can't be found in one of those places, I'm afraid you may have to drink real coffee !

Have a look online, Im sure there will be plenty of companies that will mail it straight to your door for a small fee of course, but you will be getting the......... grade 'A' stuff

Goodluck weho

Mark

Edited by markr

You can afford coffee ? :o

Two things I avoid in Pattaya, lady-boys and de-caf coffee ! :D

I assume you've tried the usual outlets (Friendship, Foodland, Tops, Big C, Carrefoure) ? If it can't be found in one of those places, I'm afraid you may have to drink real coffee !

Yes I agree. It's always a good idea to stay away from faux ladies and faux coffee. :D

All things considered, decaf is probably a sensible idea for Weho. Could you imagine his postings after two or three shots of hi-test espresso??

Weho- maybe you could try some of the upscale coffee shops... Starbucks type places. Most of them sell beans, and would probably grind them for you.

Wauw; as if nobody read the original post...... he is not asking for instant decaf coffee but decent REAL instant coffee. (must not crack joke about decaf....must not.... :o )

I think I have seen some highend brands like Davidoff having a medium grind decaf at Villa in Bangkok.

CHeers!

• 2 weeks later...
come to BKK and load up at villa. I think they've got freeze dried Folgers decaf for 10 times the US price, stale and outdated most likely. While there I'm sure you can grab some import non alc beer too

There is a Villa opening in Pattaya on August 1st.

• 2 weeks later...
Starbucks has decaf,

Decaf is especially good for the enemas if regular caffeine makes you too jumpy. Good news is it will taste the same before and after use.

I disagree... caffeine doesn't have the same effect when "ingested" annally, as it does when you drink it. It is considered harmless, if fully caffeinated coffee is used for enemas. Check with your own doctor first, but that's what I've read and been told, over and over. Furthermore, a decaf enema won't have the same cleansing effect as a caffeinated enema.

And by the way, the best enema supplies in town are found at that big pharmacy on north Pattaya Road, sort of across from the Tesco Lotus: Faustino. Their enema department/display deserves a thread of it's own... maybe even it's own website.

I disagree... caffeine doesn't have the same effect when "ingested" annally, as it does when you drink it. It is considered harmless, if fully caffeinated coffee is used for enemas. Check with your own doctor first, but that's what I've read and been told, over and over. Furthermore, a decaf enema won't have the same cleansing effect as a caffeinated enema.

And by the way, the best enema supplies in town are found at that big pharmacy on north Pattaya Road, sort of across from the Tesco Lotus: Faustino. Their enema department/display deserves a thread of it's own... maybe even it's own website.

sounds like the voice of experience! :o

Starbucks has decaf,

Decaf is especially good for the enemas if regular caffeine makes you too jumpy. Good news is it will taste the same before and after use.

Oh I agree, I'm still not shocked you had that nugget of information.

Starbucks has decaf,

Oh I agree, I'm still not shocked you had that nugget of information.

I believe I am one of the province's foremost authorities on colonics, enemas, hydrotherapy, irrigation, the large intestine, etc. I think there is a thread on the HEALTH forum I either started or contributed to, which has much more information. As a matter of fact, today is my "special day"... over the next hour, I'll be... shall we say, "busy"?