Transit Flight BKK - Phuket

I am booked on a difficult to change flight to BKK on 23 January. I have not yet applied for Thai Pass, Test & Go or Sandbox. I'm double vaxxed with booster. 

I don't want to quarantine but wouldn't mind the Phuket Sandbox. 

If I keep my present flights intact, is it possible to get a transit flight from BKK to Phuket prior to immigration? 

Or must one arrive from an international destination in order to enter under Phuket Sandbox?

5 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

As far as I know there are no connecting flights to Phuket from Bangkok for a international flight. Bangkok airways was doing them to Samui before but don't think they did one to Phuket.

Thanks. The last leg of the current booking is ZRH - BKK via Thai. I guess I'll contact Thai to see if they can offer something. Seems that with the new regulations there could be demand. 

Edited by ftpjtm

5 hours ago, ftpjtm said:

Thanks. The last leg of the current booking is ZRH - BKK via Thai. I guess I'll contact Thai to see if they can offer something. Seems that with the new regulations there could be demand. 

Just change your flight to ZHR HKT and you will be eligible for sandbox and after 7 days can go where you want.  That is as of today, in the future, who knows.