Crops Circles

frequentatore

Have you heard about any crop circles in Thailand?

There are many of them in England, what do you think of this phenomenon?

It's not a phenomenon, it's done by people with too much time on their hands with planks of wood and lengths of rope at night.

Do a search on the web you will see how it's done.

They have even demonstrated on television in the U.K. how they did it and yet believe it or not there are still people out there thinks it is done by aliens.

Come to think of it if Farangs did it here in Thailand it would be done by aliens as that's what we are here.

Neither Gaia nor U.F.O.s have targetted Thailand yet. :D

But if you had lived in the Calder Valley in North England (I did) you wouldn't be quite so fast dismissing the subject. :o

Not something I'd like to discuss further. :D

Have you heard about any crop circles in Thailand?

There are many of them in England, what do you think of this phenomenon?

I think the difference is the presence of the 'Young Farmers Clubs' in the UK. A right bunch of aliens after a few too many :o

But if you had lived in the Calder Valley in North England (I did) you wouldn't be quite so fast dismissing the subject. :o

Not something I'd like to discuss further. :D

Don't be afraid to be ridiculed by the booze and bargirls experts on this forum. I know, they prefer endless threads like we have seen in the last few months with some titles like "I boned her"..... And the other day someone was wondering why women avoid this forum!

If you have lived in that region, please tell us about your experience. I was wondering if similar phenomenons happened in Thailand and was also hoping that someone on this site had visited those fields.

Maerim, open a dictionary, you'll learn something about the word phenomenon...

Don't be afraid to be ridiculed by the booze and bargirls experts on this forum. I know, they prefer endless threads like we have seen in the last few months with some titles like "I boned her"..... And the other day someone was wondering why women avoid this forum

Farang women?

Not avoiding.

Just more cautious.

As you should be.

Sure Crop Circles beats I boned her.

Very Thailand related,... :o:D

If you have lived in that region, please tell us about your experience. I was wondering if similar phenomenons happened in Thailand and was also hoping that someone on this site had visited those fields.

I pm'ed you, I really don't think UFO sightings in North England have anything to do with Thailand or this forum.

I pm'ed you, I really don't think UFO sightings in North England have anything to do with Thailand or this forum.

Thank you for your PM but note that I never mentioned UFOs...

the latest circle for bluecat

Almost from  home......

Come on, Darknight.

Do not encourage him (or me),...

it's a circle from two weeks ago Blue :D

funny they always make them very close to the french side :D

looks pretty neat actually.

In the buddhist forum you can find explanations for all of your illusions :D maybe we should go and have a look there.

The reasons ufo's dont make circles in thailand is because in a ricefield they get their feet wet :o

The reasons ufo's dont make circles in thailand is because in a ricefield they get their feet wet :o

Everybody knows we are from a wet planet and the aliens are from?

A dry planet.

Mars comes to mind.

Or?

Well, be patient,... :D

Maerim, open a dictionary, you'll learn something about the word phenomenon...

Yes you are quite right they are not done by men with planks of wood and rope but are done by little green men with too much time on their hands and get a bit bored with being in a spaceship all the time.