Travel restrictions within Thailand

gejohesch

Having arrived in Bangkok under the Test & Go program (I got my Thailand Pass in November), I find myself now free after (again!) a PCR test that came up Negative (within less than 12 hours from arrival). But .... can I just go today, my second day here, to the airport and fly to any city up country? Do I need to show documents other than passport and flight booking when I check in at Suvarnabhumi or Don Muang airport?

IF you have written proof of your negative PCR test, I think you are free to go.  You might need to present written proof if flying domestically.  As far as I know, there are no check-in procedures for bus or train travel.

7 hours ago, allane said:

IF you have written proof of your negative PCR test, I think you are free to go.  You might need to present written proof if flying domestically.  As far as I know, there are no check-in procedures for bus or train travel.

Thanks. Indeed, I got a statement from the hotel I was staying (for 1 night) in Bangkok, and that was all that was required to check in for my flight to the province today (in addition to my ID of course).

• 2 weeks later...