Latest Phuket entry requirement question

Yahtzee

I was planning to travel to Bangkok this month, but because of the the 7 day quarantine requirement I won’t do that unless test & go is reinstated.

If I go to Phuket sandbox instead, am I required to stay in a quarantine hotel all day and night and not be able to leave for 7 days, or can I go out in the daytime as long as I return to the hotel at night?

This was in the Bangkok Post today -

Under the sandbox programme, travellers do not have to quarantine and can travel freely in the designated province or island, but they must stay there for seven days before moving on to other approved destinations.”

Am I able to fly from Phuket to Bangkok after staying 7 days in Phuket if I am negative for Covid?  Will I have to quarantine in Bangkok, or since I am negative and spent 7 days in Phuket, can I enter Bangkok without restriction?

9 hours ago, Yahtzee said:

This was in the Bangkok Post today -

Under the sandbox programme, travellers do not have to quarantine and can travel freely in the designated province or island, but they must stay there for seven days before moving on to other approved destinations.”

Am I able to fly from Phuket to Bangkok after staying 7 days in Phuket if I am negative for Covid?  Will I have to quarantine in Bangkok, or since I am negative and spent 7 days in Phuket, can I enter Bangkok without restriction?

Yes you could fly to Bangkok after you spend 7 day and test negative in Phuket.