Pattaya set to be "hospitel town" - major hotels sign up to host people sick with Covid-19

webfact

1 minute ago, champers said:

Bad luck. You will have to do your own cooking, cleaning and laundry. Have you considered getting a maid in? Some have their own uniforms.

Even when my GF's not imprisoned, I prefere to eat outside instead of enjoying her very limited cooking skills and luckily my condo provides a laundry service. Room maids come twice a week.

But uniformed ones would be a temptation :-).

As long as my favorite restaurants are not closed, I will survive ????

I miss my son But ok I can stand a couple of days without "papa, what is this, do that, let's go there, I want to have..."

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 1/8/2022 at 4:57 PM, tomyami said:

Ah that thai smile when you test positive you can pay so you can stay, bless em

How will they keep this going when omicrom is showing less syptoms over shorter time in EU/UK

Friends son and daughter in EU got a bit sick, tested pos' home iso' and were fine and cleared after 7 days.

It seems insurance won't pay for the accommodation portion of your hospitel bill.

AXA Sawadee's FAQs clearly state they will only pay for the medical costs while staying there. I wonder about the other providers? 

Perhaps farang are not being milked enough, hence the need for this plan.

2 minutes ago, gargamon said:

How nice for the people currently living in Pattaya. An influx of the infected into the area who can infect the local staff at the "hotels" who will then infect other locals, foreigners, etc. 

There is that. But then again more sick more rooms booked I suppose.

Edited by overherebc