Pattaya set to be "hospitel town" - major hotels sign up to host people sick with Covid-19

webfact

49 minutes ago, RandiRona said:

Well, provide bedside masseuse in Nurse costume, you would see scores of tourists with their covid positive report!!

Oh Matron!

You'll only feel a small pr$ck

3464d2d91ce0751689b991c019fb4240.jpeg

Edited by roo860
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

If you don't have tourists, take "patients".

Nice business model.

The only model worth a dime at the moment.

Hope they have separate accommodation for the girlies to be kept safe at night..

Some in the past have shown a penchant for wandering off and forgetting which was their bed.

What they could do is have a 'SHA restaurant' downstairs serving beer, when you get infected just pop up the stair for a couple of weeks.

With 8000 rooms to fill, not sure if home isolation is a go in Pattaya now.

• Like 1

Who foots the bill at these quarantine hotels? I've seen the Brighton Grand Hotel everyday since the foundations were poured. My condo is on the 11th floor in Naklua 25 overlooking the now hospital hotel. Believe me, it's absolutely beautiful with great reports in it's comments section.

It happened today:

My GF and my son were positive on an ATK test yesterday (contact persons), today they had to show up for a PCR. No symptoms at all.

Positive again and immedeately they were transfered to such a hospitel. They were told they'd have to stay there for at least 5 days.

After that another "medical examination" would be done and after that, they might be sent home to quarantaine for antoher five (or 10, I don't remember) days.

GF = Thai, son is Thai and German citizen)

Edited by JustAnotherHun

18 hours ago, IAMHERE said:

I'm wondering how long an Omicron person would have to stay in hotel? Who decides you can leave? 

Who takes care of you?

Will the hotels reveal the status to people wanting to stay there and are unaware of the sick people there?

16 hours ago, JustAnotherHun said:

It happened today:

My GF and my son were positive on an ATK test yesterday (contact persons), today they had to show up for a PCR. No symptoms at all.

Positive again and immedeately they were transfered to such a hospitel. They were told they'd have to stay there for at least 5 days.

After that another "medical examination" would be done and after that, they might be sent home to quarantaine for antoher five (or 10, I don't remember) days.

GF = Thai, son is Thai and German citizen)

Bad luck. You will have to do your own cooking, cleaning and laundry. Have you considered getting a maid in? Some have their own uniforms.