12 month visa extension

22 hours ago, owenjones said:

Hi,

My visa extension expires on 9-2-22.

What is the earliest date that I can renew it, please?

Thanks,

Owen

Now, as you can do it 30 days ahead of expiry. as DrJack says some immigration offices allow up to 45 days. As a safe bet, consider no more than 30 days before extension expiry.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, arick said:

45 days all offices 

Jomtien is only 30 days. Also depends on if it's a family or retirement extension as for marriage 30 days before is almost mandatory if it needs referring to HQ (Jomtien). Fortunately you can now book an appointment at Jomtien avoiding queueing.

Edited by chilly07

4 hours ago, chilly07 said:

Jomtien is only 30 days. Also depends on if it's a family or retirement extension as for marriage 30 days before is almost mandatory if it needs referring to HQ (Jomtien). Fortunately you can now book an appointment at Jomtien avoiding queueing.

Jomethian is a <deleted> hole their lucky they have anybody wanting to stay there for one day 

Just now, arick said:

Jomethian is a <deleted> hole their lucky they have anybody wanting to stay there for one day 

Depends what retirement or family so are you saying 45 days for retirement. I would report all of them to the general of immgration 

4 minutes ago, arick said:

Depends what retirement or family so are you saying 45 days for retirement. I would report all of them to the general of immgration 

By all means. 1178 is hotline.

Try for a rational post. 

As pointed out, both in this link and many threads.

Annual extensions can be done 45 days prior at some immigration offices and 30 days prior at others.

End of.....

Edited by DrJack54