AXAThai and C19 any happy stories?

oMega69

On my 4d night at Hospital..feeling a bit unsure if my insurance will play ball, So had a possetiv pcr and was send of to Hospital for treatment i have shortage of breathing and very sore throat.. When im sign in to this hospital lady told me they had issues with declined claims from Axa on c19 cases with clients here on same insurance and i had to put my credit card details as security, so im feel abit like will insurance do what it claims out to get cover for c19 treatment, time will tell.. Any one here been to hospital and had any good experince with Axa? I just feel this will be a costly event for me...

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Fab5BKK said:

Due to the local Legal Environment, I won't disclose, publicly, my experience with Axa.

However, you can PM me.

Oh come on. Are you that scared?? Do you really think a big company like AXA will bother to track you down and even be able to match your review of them and find out your identity on this anonymous website???????? 

Please just man up and write what happened. This can help other members. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, davidst01 said:

Oh come on. Are you that scared?? Do you really think a big company like AXA will bother to track you down and even be able to match your review of them and find out your identity on this anonymous website???????? 

Please just man up and write what happened. This can help other members. 

Are you a lawyer? I guess not... I am. So, please shut up if you don't master a topic. All the best!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, mikesil said:

Bad advice.  Laws regarding defamation/libel are nothing like those in western countries.  They WILL track you down if they feel like it, and the police will help.

+1

Thanks for your support!

These "keyboard warriors", like davidst01, are so funny! They don't have a clue but they lecture other people !

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, mikesil said:

Bad advice.  Laws regarding defamation/libel are nothing like those in western countries.  They WILL track you down if they feel like it, and the police will help.

I think you don't live in Thailand and have no idea whatsoever. AXA have thousands of customers. Do you think they would care about some comments on this forum. Police... ha ha. Couldn't organise a <deleted> up in a brewery. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, davidst01 said:

I think you don't live in Thailand and have no idea whatsoever. AXA have thousands of customers. Do you think they would care about some comments on this forum. Police... ha ha. Couldn't organise a <deleted> up in a brewery. 

Are you a lawyer? Or, at least, do you have a master degree in Law?

If not, please shut up ! Thanks !

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Fab5BKK said:

Are you a lawyer? Or, at least, do you have a master degree in Law?

If not, please shut up ! Thanks !

You dont need an MA Law to make comments on this thread. Thanks for giving me my first laugh for the day. Nuff said

• Like 1

6 hours ago, davidst01 said:

You dont need an MA Law to make comments on this thread. Thanks for giving me my first laugh for the day. Nuff said

Obviously, you do not have a single clue about what you are trying to talk about.

Please, stay within your area of expertise, if any...

Pathetic! Truly pathetic!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

oKey So now to my Happy Storie . . .

Was admited to a private hospital 10d for C19 treatment . . was released today AXA did take most of the bill and i ended up pay 10k , So i did have a good experience with AXA they did cover most of the treatment and i had a good communications with them . . used AXA many years now and i still think they are the best option Vs price here in TH.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/17/2022 at 8:56 PM, internationalism said:

how much they have payed?

why they refused part of treatment expenses? what were those treatments?

what hospital?

4,5k clean room fee and stuff like that . . . Samitivej.
All treatments cost was payed.

bill of 110k tot., 40sqm Suite.