Test & Go Second PCR test : Where can I do it?

gejohesch

I got to Thailand under the Test& Go program a few days ago. Now I have to get a second PCR test done. I understand that the "pink form" I was given on arrival at Suvarnabhumi gives me the possibility to have that second test done for free. However, I think I have lost that "pink form". Maybe I don't actually need it and can have a test done  (at cost?) but a second question I have is : which hospital should I go to in Khon Kaen to do it? Can I just go anywhere, and the hospital will arrange that the test is registered with the appropriate authorities?

17 hours ago, gejohesch said:

Thanks!

The list supplied shows all approved testing places in Thailand, but does not mention if they will do the free 2nd PCR test.  This list (much shorter) specifies that they will do the 2nd PCR.  Take your pick.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1AnIVPwYeGs3l-rO25X1Wi9LLAbSbrSD0?sort=13&direction=a

20 hours ago, bunnydrops said:

I am not sure what you will have to do if you don't have the slip. We were told that we have to inform the hotel after we got the results. Maybe call your hotel and ask them what you need to do.

Thanks to everyone who replied. Today was my last day to make the 2nd test, so I bit the bullet and went to the Ratchapreuk hospital in Khon Kaen, paid 3000 THB for the test. I know an Aussie guy who went to another place 1 week ago, he had the pink form (the one I lost) but still had to pay 1200 THB.

As a bit of a digression, a funny slip of the tongue by the pleasant staff who helped me registering for the test. When I said I am under the Test & Go program, she repeated it (as she was filling in a form) as "Test & Go Home" ????. She was not serious, of course. But maybe that's what some people really want here, foreigners who come in, pay for everything, and quickly get the fxxx out of Thailand?