Multiple Entry "o" Out Of Bali

I got my multiple non immigrant "o" in Bali last week. No line. No attitude. and Only one guy to deal with. He was a really young guy and was extremely kind to me and my wife. A very laid back cat. I caught him on his day off at 7am and he still helped me! He talked with us, helped us with the form, and checked my paperwork before i left. It took 3 days because of the holiday but i could care less. The best part is the overkill of paperwork i brought. I had letters stamped by the embassy, my bank, and my employer. I had about 3 lbs of check stubs, account balances, and payroll receipts. He tells me the copy of my marriage document is all he needed and to have a nice stay in Bali. :D . After hearing all the stories me and my wife started laughing. A great guy and depending on the time of year a ticket can run about $200 to $600 one way out of BKK. The people will make you really appreciate the Thai people though. Everyone tries to rip you off so I didn’t really enjoy the place although it is beautiful. Just too many people being really pushy about selling you crap you don’t want. One guy even followed my cab seeing that I was white. It made any shopping impossible to enjoy. Everything sold, even in the department stores, was obvious black market crap and poorly made. Whatever you do don’t get ice in your drinks. We got terribly ill. From the food or the water I am not sure but so were several other people on the plane. Even my Thai wife got sick. She usually doesn’t get sick even when I get sick from food we share but she is still running a fever. I had to go to the hospital when I got back to Thailand. :D 2 weeks and I am still blowing mud! :D But the consulate was great their so if you want to try her! :o

thx for the report pal. Bali is a good spot to visit and if you can grab a visa while there, then great. I was in Penang last week and a guy got a non-o by showing the marriage paper and his bank book. It's unclear what that bank book said but the guy said it just showed that he had enough to live on.

Hi bernie,thanks for the story!I was really surprised to read this.I did not know there was a consulate in bali in the first place.

I have been to Bali several times in the past and is after Thailand my best place,love the culture and the people over there.

Although the last time I went over there it was changing rapidly,so now not been there for a couple of years I presume less with the attitude,but like Thailand you have to know where to travel.....But anyway ,I got the perfect place in my mind now to renew my visa for next year.I really appreciate you told us.Cheers.

Oh by the way,where is the consulate?In Denpasar?And (cause I will take my mother with me)do they for people over 50 not married to a thai(but I am)give the multiple,or do you not know?If not for myself will not be to difficult.....

I got my multiple non immigrant "o" in Bali last week. No line. No attitude. and Only one guy to deal with. He was a really young guy and was extremely kind to me and my wife. A very laid back cat. I caught him on his day off at 7am and he still helped me! He talked with us, helped us with the form, and checked my paperwork before i left. It took 3 days because of the holiday but i could care less. The best part is the overkill of paperwork i brought. I had letters stamped by the embassy, my bank, and my employer. I had about 3 lbs of check stubs, account balances, and payroll receipts. He tells me the copy of my marriage document is all he needed and to have a nice stay in Bali. :D . After hearing all the stories me and my wife started laughing. A great guy and depending on the time of year a ticket can run about $200 to $600 one way out of BKK. The people will make you really appreciate the Thai people though. Everyone tries to rip you off so I didn't really enjoy the place although it is beautiful. Just too many people being really pushy about selling you crap you don't want. One guy even followed my cab seeing that I was white. It made any shopping impossible to enjoy. Everything sold, even in the department stores, was obvious black market crap and poorly made. Whatever you do don't get ice in your drinks. We got terribly ill. From the food or the water I am not sure but so were several other people on the plane. Even my Thai wife got sick. She usually doesn't get sick even when I get sick from food we share but she is still running a fever. I had to go to the hospital when I got back to Thailand. :D 2 weeks and I am still blowing mud! :D But the consulate was great their so if you want to try her! :o

Hi bernie,thanks for the story!I was really surprised to read this.I did not know there was a consulate in bali in the first place.

I have been to Bali several times in the past and is after Thailand my best place,love the culture and the people over there.

Although the last time I went over there it was changing rapidly,so now not been there for a couple of years I presume less with the attitude,but like Thailand you have to know where to travel.....But anyway ,I got the perfect place in my mind now to renew my visa for next year.I really appreciate you told us.Cheers.

Oh by the way,where is the consulate?In Denpasar?And (cause I will take my mother with me)do they for people over 50 not married to a thai(but I am)give the multiple,or do you not know?If not for myself will not be to difficult.....

ROYAL THAI CONSULATE

Jl. Puputan Raya Renon No. 81

Denpasar - Bali

Indonesia

Phone : +62361263310

Mobile : +628164724466

Office Hours : 09.00 - 12.00, 13.30 - 16.00 hours

Contact Person : Mr. Poramate Khemwongthong

I don’t know about your mom. but this guy is super nice. no doubt in my mind that he will do everything he can.

I don’t think any consulate is limited to any type of visa to issue. if they say different then i think they are lying.

If their is a multiple entry retirement visa i am sure he has the authority to issue it.

Thanks Bernie,so useful what you gave me.I appreciate it very much ,thanks!

For my mother I am not so sure,I always can try to switch to a retirement visa for her.Now she is staying on a multiple non O from our homecountry.So that will leave me the only applicant,very good to hear ,really,that you did not had to show a bankbook or whatsoever.I mean travelling to Bali makes me more happy then flying to my homecountry,you understand what I mean? :o

I got my multiple non immigrant "o" in Bali last week. No line. No attitude. and Only one guy to deal with. He was a really young guy and was extremely kind to me and my wife. A very laid back cat. I caught him on his day off at 7am and he still helped me! He talked with us, helped us with the form, and checked my paperwork before i left. It took 3 days because of the holiday but i could care less. The best part is the overkill of paperwork i brought. I had letters stamped by the embassy, my bank, and my employer. I had about 3 lbs of check stubs, account balances, and payroll receipts. He tells me the copy of my marriage document is all he needed and to have a nice stay in Bali. :o .

Same situation at the Thai Embassy in Jakarta. They only want to see your Marriage Certificate.

Dick

Edited by rabmail