Any life down there?

MarkT63

One clue is that before you posted this thread, the last comment on a previous thread was over 1 month old. Wow! No, I do not live there. However, I've watched a couple of fresh videos. Looks like a bit of evening life along the beach road. Hmmm, don't know if I can link a YT video, which was posted Jan. 6,  but here it goes:

Ao nang Krabi night walk - atmosphere of Thailand beach resort 2021 DEC

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

One clue is that before you posted this thread, the last comment on a previous thread was over 1 month old. Wow! No, I do not live there. However, I've watched a couple of fresh videos. Looks like a bit of evening life along the beach road. Hmmm, don't know if I can link a YT video, which was posted Jan. 6,  but here it goes:

Maybe they are all just too busy with all of the life-living to slow down and post about it......

14 hours ago, ezzra said:

"Any life down there?" I opened to read coz  thought you were referring to a different "down there".. my bad...

I arrive in Thailand on 19th January and expect to have lots of life "down there". My good!

16 hours ago, Kaoboi Bebobp said:

Amazing, the amount of maskless tourists in this video, not a worry in the world (and compare it with the amount of Thais wearing them).

But of course, those coming to Thailand now for purely 'tourist' reasons are those who think nothing of the risks of travelling during a pandemic.

I wonder, how many of those will fail the PCR test before their flight home, earning themselves a very expensive extra stay in Thailand.  :sad:

20 hours ago, ezzra said:

"Any life down there?" I opened to read coz  thought you were referring to a different "down there".. my bad...

I thought it was going to end up comparing  prostate medications 

• Like 1

We have a house nearby and visit Ao Nang every couple of months,last weekend it was busier than it,s been for the whole of last year slowly places are opening up again...still quiet though and great deals in some top hotels.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Arrived 29-01-2022, very low on tourists, during 30 minutes walk I found approx 5 tourists at a time
Seen a lot of Thai/Asian locals at Nopharat Thara Beach on the West of Ao Nang Beach
Was not able to discover the diving centre anymore there though.

Also

had my license for drone (CAAT, NTBC) completed and created this video yesterday, more coming, check my website http://www.rhi.nl ; 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Isaanlife
On 2/3/2022 at 2:01 AM, Richard Hijdra said:

Arrived 29-01-2022, very low on tourists, during 30 minutes walk I found approx 5 tourists at a time
Seen a lot of Thai/Asian locals at Nopharat Thara Beach on the West of Ao Nang Beach
Was not able to discover the diving centre anymore there though.

Also

had my license for drone (CAAT, NTBC) completed and created this video yesterday, more coming, check my website http://www.rhi.nl

You need to learn how to smooth out your pan and slow it down. 

Too jerky.

Looks like chef Umberto has his shingle hung at Colors Resort, the old Alisea on the hotel cut through road toward Hat Napparat. Probably not cheap, but if you need a great Italian grind he's the guy.

Used to sell wine to him when he had a restaurant on the seafood row beachfront as well as his own restaurant later. Excellent chef.