Which crypto trader?

So far I have been using my European funds to invest in crypto currency. Used Bitvavo, easy and quick.

Now looking at investing from Thailand. I have several bank accounts here. Which crypto trader do you recommend? I not want to keep a seperate wallet, keep it with the trader is most convenient.

I use binance but it's not without its faults

The verification process is tiresome and its sort of band in the UK so certain banks don't like to support money transfers into your binance account, as of today the are fine letting you withdraw fiat back into your bank account. 

It's still a bit wild West out there.. Tread carefully my friend

Edited by LA8RAT
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, stoneinfocus said:

Zipmex seems to be the most straightforward. 

Great time to get into BTC, imo. 

Sorry for the laughing emoji, but this is just my opinion. I realized rather late that crypto markets are open all over the world and trade 24/7 which of course has a great potential for this bubble to keep going. However, that potential has been wiped out at least medium term after China's numerous bans on holding, trading and mining. Similar things are happening in India.

It doesn't give me a great confidence in HODLing any crypto besides a short term play knowing that almost half of the world's population is banned from participating.

Edit. I posted another laughing emoji 

Edited by Pravda
  • Like 1

For east of use and incredibly quick inbound and outbound fiat transfers I like Swissborg

Downside is the limited amount of tokens they offer albeit more added on a monthly basis

For me its the "simplicity" of usage.

There is an opening "bonus" to both introducer and new client. I wont post my link as that would be out of order but I highly recommend them. For reference I have 37 years in finance

Edited by Chivas