Documents needed for entry to Krabi Sandbox the latest Fit to Fly certificate and T8

as a lot of old information is around I wanted to check the current status. Even Embassy mentions COE needed instead of Thai pass.

- is the T8 form still needed

-is the fit to fly certificate still needed or is it superseeded by the covid test (not mentioned on munich embassy website)

-shaba certificate still needed or Agoda SHA+ booking sufficient in combination with received Thailand pass

Etihad Airline not answering and/or no information regarding the fit to fly certificate just mentioning the covid Test.

Thanks

Edited by stat

30 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

How does sandbox work in Krabi.

Do you go on little trips together.

SHA+ Transport from Phuket Airport is allowed, then you can travel in whole of Krabi. After 7 days and 2nd PCR test you are free to fo.

12 minutes ago, stat said:

SHA+ Transport from Phuket Airport is allowed, then you can travel in whole of Krabi. After 7 days and 2nd PCR test you are free to fo.

Think the original one (way back) was far more restrictive. 

To each their own...I couldn't spend 2 nights there.

3 minutes ago, DrJack54 said:

Think the original one (way back) was far more restrictive. 

To each their own...I couldn't spend 2 nights there.

I have not been there before so I hope you are not right ????

I am mainly concerned in testing positive in the 2nd PCR Test and Krabi is much quieter then Phuket.

12 minutes ago, stat said:

I have not been there before so I hope you are not right ????

I am mainly concerned in testing positive in the 2nd PCR Test and Krabi is much quieter then Phuket.

As they say..up to you.

Don't know where the SHA+ Hotels are in Phuket but I'm sure there are ones in quiet areas. 

I find Ao Nang beach unpleasant and to get to any islands you will be bunched up in your travels.

Not good idea. 

Phuket you could be in busy or quiet locations. 

1 hour ago, DrJack54 said:

As they say..up to you.

Don't know where the SHA+ Hotels are in Phuket but I'm sure there are ones in quiet areas. 

I find Ao Nang beach unpleasant and to get to any islands you will be bunched up in your travels.

Not good idea. 

Phuket you could be in busy or quiet locations. 

Yeah you are right about quiet areas in Phuket but people will go to Patong and get infected. In Krabi less so (I hope).

There is more to Krabi than Ao Nang beach - i just spent 2 months in Phuket and have now been in Krabi for the past month - i have decided to stay here for another 2 months - Its so beautiful and chilled here.

Klong Muang beach is amazing and the views from the restaurants on Tubkaek Beach have to be seen to be believed, absolutly stunning.

It all depends on what you are seeking but if its relaxation & serenity, Krabi would be hard to beat.

Phuket was manic with too much temptation & partying every night - Not really a viable option for me long term - I have rented a house with a pool & its definatly what i have been seeking - Loving it here.

• Like 1

On 1/18/2022 at 8:52 PM, RedArmy said:

There is more to Krabi than Ao Nang beach - i just spent 2 months in Phuket and have now been in Krabi for the past month - i have decided to stay here for another 2 months - Its so beautiful and chilled here.

Klong Muang beach is amazing and the views from the restaurants on Tubkaek Beach have to be seen to be believed, absolutly stunning.

It all depends on what you are seeking but if its relaxation & serenity, Krabi would be hard to beat.

Phuket was manic with too much temptation & partying every night - Not really a viable option for me long term - I have rented a house with a pool & its definatly what i have been seeking - Loving it here.

Same here enjoying my tim in Ao Nang. How did you find your pool house? I barely see any offers on the web. Also would be looking for a quiet spot without much traffic as I love to cycle. Close to restaurants would be mandatory. So ideally one escape route for cycling while being close to tourist spot. Thanks!

1 hour ago, stat said:

How did you find your pool house? 

I stayed here for a month back in 2017 - My friend owns the house & i have decided to stay here until at least April.

Cycle over to Klong Muang - its very quite over here & there are quite a few guest houses to rent nearby the restaurants.

On 1/26/2022 at 11:08 AM, RedArmy said:

I stayed here for a month back in 2017 - My friend owns the house & i have decided to stay here until at least April.

Cycle over to Klong Muang - its very quite over here & there are quite a few guest houses to rent nearby the restaurants.

Thanks for your reply! I found some offerings on FB marketplace but nothing I was looking for. I am looking for a really nice villa with pool and good furniture etc. Will check Klong Muang.