Missing Person

Humphrey Bear

Our esteemed news finder has not posted since the end of May.

Where are you, Libya?

Vacation? Good luck, enjoy.

Business trip? Good luck, hope it's successful.

Ill? Trust not, but swift recovery if it is so.

Jumping off high-rise condo? You don't have to make the news, just report it.

Hope we hear from you soon.

I think that libya has done a great job here in reporting Pattaya`s diverse news stories.

He has dedicated many hours in order to ensure that we have had the fullest coverage of news reported on TV that I can remember.

His efforts are very much appreciated and I look forward to seeing his next news report soon. :o

He mentioned in one of the news threads he had posted, that he was getting tired (and fed up) with all the abusive posts and PM's he'd been receiving as a result of his news threads.

I think it came to a head in the thread he posted:

Body Of Female Washed-up On Wongamart Beach...., She Became Trapped By Fishermans Nets & Discarded
The story was actually about a Female Dolphin that washed up on the beach. A couple of people (including me) commented on the headline, and a mod changed it to:
Body Of Dolphin Washed-up On Wongamart Beach...., She Became Trapped By Fishermans Nets & Discarded

How ever, by then it seems libya was a little irked (to put it mildly) and posted:

I am sick and tired of all the criticism and abusive PM's. Britmaverick can take over, I quit, you small minded pendants and phoneys, none of you live in Pattaya anyway: Well maybe 8%.

Goodnight.

Libya 115

May 26th 2007

He did post for awhile after that (until 1 June it appears). Maybe he just needs a little quiet time, and a few supportive posts, to get him back.

I'm not sure why anyone would send an abusive PM to someone, for posting what is already written in the newspaper(s). Are those same people also sending abusive Letters to the Editor(s) of the newspapers ?

I think all the bad news finally got to him, either that or all the silliness of late. Myself, I have just been informed my avatar has received many complaints as it is in poor taste, I suspect those who have complained have never been to Thailand. I think I will go find Libya and exile myself to a whore house where I will feel welcumed, (Not sure about the the spelling).

Hmm must have missed it his farewell post - stopped posting news myself since Libya beat me to it. Anyways he did a fine job - hope he returns after cooling his jets. I received abuse myself, but found it rather amusing since in the end only reporting news. :o

but hang on!!! Wasn't he the same Libyua who also posted insanely funny jokes??

Well, ok, the jokes were often poor to mediocre, :o but in fairness, his Joke thread titles and sub headers always made me smile!

Come back Libyia! I miss your funny tittles.

Perhaps he is not missing after all, http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?showuser=8654 Just a thought. :o

:D

Are you suggesting the person in the link you posted and this person:

Who am I ?

are somehow connected ? :D

Is Weho holding Libya hostage ? What are his demands (a 10% discount on a small side salad to go with his Pesto Fish at Sizzlers ?)

(note: Libya 115 hasn't logged in since 1 June)

I am still here!

I am currently working in the Middle East and have no regular internet access, so I'm unable to update the Pattaya news on a daily basis.

As soon as I get a wireless laptop, I'll be back.

Meanwhile I hope some other TV members can update the Pattaya News.

:o

I am currently working in the Middle East and have no regular internet access, so I'm unable to update the Pattaya news on a daily basis.

You're not working on the Kandahar Daily News are you ? :o

Our esteemed news finder has not posted since the end of May.

Where are you, Libya?

Vacation? Good luck, enjoy.

Business trip? Good luck, hope it's successful.

Ill? Trust not, but swift recovery if it is so.

Jumping off high-rise condo? You don't have to make the news, just report it.

Hope we hear from you soon.

I am still here!

As soon as I get a wireless laptop, I'll be back.

Meanwhile I hope some other TV members can update the Pattaya News.

there he is :o he's alive