Applied for first vaccine over 1 month ago, receipt email given, heard nothing since.

Globaleyes

Hello,

I've registered successfully as a foreigner to get my first vaccine (over a month ago) but not heard anything since.  Is this expected? How long should this take do you think? 

I'm on a marriage visa from the UK, if that makes a difference? Maybe the scheme has been silently stopped?

Registered on expat.vac here early August last year. Got 1st Jab late August and 2nd Mid September.

Just got my 3rd Pfizer this morning at walk in at a shopping centre in town. One of four venues in town. They gave me a new certificate there and then and my Moh Promt app is updated too!!

Edited by DPKANKAN
Spelling
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, DPKANKAN said:

Registered on expat.vac here early August last year. Got 1st Jab late August and 2nd Mid September.

Just got my 3rd Pfizer this morning at walk in at a shopping centre in town. One of four venues in town. They gave me a new certificate there and then and my Moh Promt app is updated too!!

Where are you located?  I am in Chiang Mai.  Like you, I received my first Pfizer in late August and my second 11 September.  I went to Airport Plaza Mall here ten days ago and asked about getting a 3rd Pfizer but was told I had to wait until six months had passed from my second shot.  It sounds like you were able to obtain your 3rd vaccine after four months.  That is why I asked where you are located.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, CM Dad said:

Where are you located?  I am in Chiang Mai.  Like you, I received my first Pfizer in late August and my second 11 September.  I went to Airport Plaza Mall here ten days ago and asked about getting a 3rd Pfizer but was told I had to wait until six months had passed from my second shot.  It sounds like you were able to obtain your 3rd vaccine after four months.  That is why I asked where you are located.

Kanchanaburi. The recommendation now is 4 months, so I was a just a few days short so no problems.

• Confused 1

7 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

Maybe contact them?

Yes!

And by phone.

Email secondary.

I booked and paid for Moderna in Udon Thani.

It took so long I ended calling all the private hospitals in Khon Kaen.

One said can you be here tomorrow?

I said yes and got my first jab in October and second 4 weeks after.

Udon finally did call but not until weeks after I got my second shot in Khon Kaen.

I ended giving my Udon Regiment to my mother in law.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone.  I am in Bangkok if that has a bearing on the wait. 

This is the reply I got when I registered (17th December):
"

Your registration for the FIRST dose of COVID-19 vaccination is successful.
Once available appointment slot is sent to your email, please confirm within 24 hours.

Failure to confirm within 24 hours will result in the cancellation of your preregistration." 

(Sorry, perhaps I should have included that in the original post).

2 hours ago, DPKANKAN said:

I have. End of.

aviary-image-1642758501268.jpeg

aviary-image-1642758392952.jpeg

aviary-image-1642758364872.jpeg

It may come as a surprise to you but Belgium doesn't call the shots in Thailand! hahah :cheesy::cheesy:

The Thai government are still saying 6 months after 2 Pfizer shots.

Edited by Chris.B

13 hours ago, Chris.B said:

It may come as a surprise to you but Belgium doesn't call the shots in Thailand! hahah :cheesy::cheesy:

The Thai government are still saying 6 months after 2 Pfizer shots.

If you want to believe the Thai 'boffins' that's your problem. A sample of just 4 other worldwide.  And if you are still not convinced, how did I get my 3rd in a Thai facility if the Thai's are still saying 6, (which was reduced to 5 before anyway).

Take more water with it!!!????????????????????????????????. Next. Definitely end off now!!! 1,2,3,4 ????????????????