Best price for ATK tests? Need lots for school kids

TravelerEastWest

Best price for ATK tests? Need lots for school kids.

My two kids need to take a weekly ATK test for school as do I if I go on campus.

I bought 10 for 700 baht last week but hear taht they are 49 baht at 7-11 and cheaper still at some drug stores.

I wonder are they all the same quality?

I have heard that some give some false positives... which would not be worth the savings...

Best brands and prices?

Thank you!

7 minutes ago, alextrat1966 said:

I'd recommend GICA by TestSealabs. They work with saliva and are approved in Thailand.

I've used GICA saliva kits a few time, the sample tube is a bit fiddly as the 'lid' don't secure against the tube quite properly, popping out when you try to squeeze the drops out onto the test strip, plopping out making a mess and ruining the kit. Haven't had any other saliva kit, but never had problem with the tubes on other nasal swab kits

2 minutes ago, digbeth said:

I've used GICA saliva kits a few time, the sample tube is a bit fiddly as the 'lid' don't secure against the tube quite properly, popping out when you try to squeeze the drops out onto the test strip, plopping out making a mess and ruining the kit. Haven't had any other saliva kit, but never had problem with the tubes on other nasal swab kits

Thank you - good to know...