E-Cigarettes: Thai public back govt's anti stance, poll suggests

webfact

52 minutes ago, BestB said:

and please do tell why, can not wait to hear more

"Vaping is less harmful than smoking, but it’s still not safe."

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/5-truths-you-need-to-know-about-vaping

"4 Major Health Risks Linked to E-Cigarette Use"

https://www.webmd.com/connect-to-care/vaping/vaping-ecigarette-health-risks-lung-heart

Your welcome.

Get some patches.

6 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

"Vaping is less harmful than smoking, but it’s still not safe."

https://www.hopkinsmedicine.org/health/wellness-and-prevention/5-truths-you-need-to-know-about-vaping

"4 Major Health Risks Linked to E-Cigarette Use"

https://www.webmd.com/connect-to-care/vaping/vaping-ecigarette-health-risks-lung-heart

Your welcome.

Get some patches.

So just to clarify, it is you who is the superior being, and have the right to tell me what i should or should not do with my body?

It is up to you, to decide what should or should not be banned and what should be used instead?

Did i get that correct? Any reason why cars should not be banned from the streets? or processed foods? 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, BestB said:

So just to clarify, it is you who is the superior being, and have the right to tell me what i should or should not do with my body?

It is up to you, to decide what should or should not be banned and what should be used instead?

Did i get that correct? Any reason why cars should not be banned from the streets? or processed foods? 

I don't care if you vape like a little girl.

It's already against the law in Thailand.

Get your head out of the sand.

Edited by MrJ2U
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 1

On 1/24/2022 at 1:01 AM, ikke1959 said:

Strange that as the government oppose e cigarettes , the people agree with it, but I see many smoking e cigarettes... Besides that normal cigarettes are no problem, as so, why should e cigarettes be??

Because there is some really stupid movement going around the world that kids are using e-cigs because they have so many flavors. Just the do-gooders destroying peoples lives again. E-cigs are a godsend compared to regular cigs

• Like 1

11 hours ago, MrJ2U said:

I don't care if you vape like a little girl.

It's already against the law in Thailand.

Get your head out of the sand.

You do not care I vape? But it should be banned ? Any reason why you felt the need to bring little girl into it? Fantasy or poor attempt at insult ?

• Like 2

Strange how people are quick to say things that dont effect them should be banned but scream about any restriction on things that would impact them. Authoritarian a-holes are going to be authoritarian a-holes.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

But still see people smoking these things everywhere albeit they seem to try and do it furtively.

Whatever happened to the situation in the news pre covid where many people were getting some kind of lung infection and dying from that. It was at one time all over the news but disappeared whe covid reared its head.

On 1/24/2022 at 4:21 PM, Kevin Taylor said:

Absolute Garbage, try asking 10 people on the street what they think. Nobody would care most wouldnt know what e cigs are and nobody would call for them to be ilegal.

Call for them to be banned. People smoking and puffing on these things on public sidewalks and blowing out their steamy or smoking vapour on others should be fined.

4 hours ago, BestB said:

You do not care I vape? But it should be banned ? Any reason why you felt the need to bring little girl into it? Fantasy or poor attempt at insult ?

I really don't care what you do.

My original post just emphasis that vaping isn't safe.

Vape away.

17 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

I really don't care what you do.

My original post just emphasis that vaping isn't safe.

Vape away.

It’s funny for someone who does not care to call for a total ban and fantasise about Little girls vaping , but who am I to judge ? Whatever rocks your boat 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BestB said:

It’s funny for someone who does not care to call for a total ban and fantasise about Little girls vaping , but who am I to judge ? Whatever rocks your boat 

Your argument is with the Government of Thailand.

There the ones who banned vaping.

I don't care if you slowly kill yourself vaping.