Naklua Walk and Eat festival in Pattaya to resume in early February

webfact

272615744_5308009465876421_3595397404037121029_n-696x463.jpg

By Goong Nang(GN)

Pattaya – The 13th annual Naklua Walk and Eat Festival in Pattaya is set to be resumed next month.

The Pattaya City Public Relations Department announced on January 7th, 2022, that they had decided to postpone the Naklua Walk and Eat festival out of precaution and concern for rising cases of Covid-19 in Chonburi.

The Pattaya City Public Relations Department announced today (January 25th) that the Covid-19 situation in Chonburi has improved and as a result officials have agreed to resume the festival early next month.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/01/26/naklua-walk-and-eat-festival-in-pattaya-to-resume-in-early-february/

PattayaNews.jpg

-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-01-26

- Aetna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

It is walk and eat because you can never find anywhere to sit down. My Mrs always wants to go to this,,, I hate it. Certainly don't want to be crushed up in crowds where people are eating as they walk, and hence unmasked.....

• Like 2

Another festival????

Is the Mayor trying to ensure Chonburi is the SE Asia Omicron hub????

The Covid situation is worsening by the hour in Pattaya with ambulances, hospital, hospitel, and field hospitals being overun

Edited by chilly07

7 hours ago, jacko45k said:

It is walk and eat because you can never find anywhere to sit down. My Mrs always wants to go to this,,, I hate it. Certainly don't want to be crushed up in crowds where people are eating as they walk, and hence unmasked.....

Yeah, usually no place to sit and no toilets.

49 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

Yeah, usually no place to sit and no toilets.

Have recollections of the first ones, 10+ years ago,  I went to, being much better.... one time sitting watching some ballroom dancing, and got a few cold ones from 7-11. Another sat at a small eatery with snacks and drinks.... then there is the set up stage, which is too small. If not too hot, I get tired out.