Test & Go: People wanting to visit Hua Hin need to be aware of this important detail

webfact

1 hour ago, hotchilli said:

Such a selfish attitude.

Next door neighbours great-grandmother aged 88 died last week after complications set-in.

Infected by the great-granddaughter who caught Omicron from school [which was subsequently closed down after being open for only one week]

The daughter aged 10  tested positive and was told to isolate at home, 5 days later the great-grandmother had symptoms.

The great-granddaughter now cries herself to sleep every night believing she killed her own great grandmother.

Unfortunate, but maybe infectious deseases could kill an old fragile grandma,

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

48 minutes ago, Enoon said:

What is selfish is to expect the needs of the really aged few, she was 88 for Christs sake!, to outweigh the needs of the many.

The world is not ordered that way.

The truth of all the Covid-related "humanitarian" bleating on these pages is that it is, in the main, the self-interested aged/ageing doing the bleating, on their own behalf.

A self entitled bunch, certain of their own indespensibility, entering, or in, the re-infantilisation of old age.

A time when, once again, it's all about their own wants..........listen to them scream (and read on these pages) when they don't get what they want, just how they like it...........right now.

Made all the more extreme by them being from the post war "Me Generation".

They've been ******* me off for years, home and here.

They're not fooling anyone.

Least of all one of their own age group..............me.

We're on the way out guys, our time is passed.......grow up and get over it.

Tell that to the families of more than 5 million people who have died from Covid.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-11-01/covid-deaths-top-5-million-even-as-vaccines-slash-fatality-rate

But hey - you're OK Jack.

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Enoon said:

What is selfish is to expect the needs of the really aged few, she was 88 for Christs sake!, to outweigh the needs of the many.

The world is not ordered that way.

The truth of all the Covid-related "humanitarian" bleating on these pages is that it is, in the main, the self-interested aged/ageing doing the bleating, on their own behalf.

A self entitled bunch, certain of their own indespensibility, entering, or in, the re-infantilisation of old age.

A time when, once again, it's all about their own wants..........listen to them scream (and read on these pages) when they don't get what they want, just how they like it...........right now.

Made all the more extreme by them being from the post war "Me Generation".

They've been ******* me off for years, home and here.

They're not fooling anyone.

Least of all one of their own age group..............me.

We're on the way out guys, our time is passed.......grow up and get over it.

Of course you are entitled to your opinion...

Thank god it's not mine.

6 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Such a selfish attitude.

Next door neighbours great-grandmother aged 88 died last week after complications set-in.

Infected by the great-granddaughter who caught Omicron from school [which was subsequently closed down after being open for only one week]

The daughter aged 10  tested positive and was told to isolate at home, 5 days later the great-grandmother had symptoms.

The great-granddaughter now cries herself to sleep every night believing she killed her own great grandmother.

People die all the time....especially 88 year olds....... and yes, people like that should be shielded.... and, yes, the great-granddaughter is the cause of death. That is the sad fact of a pandemic.

You have totally missed the point - the number of people dying in Thailand from Covid is minimal and the daily case numbers have become meaningless.

19 deaths attributed to Covid, 51 road deaths yesterday. We know from your post that at least one of those 19 was avoidable.