Buying Meds Online

phutoie2

Anyone used "Medtide" for buying Meds online? 

Certainly cheaper than the hospital I use. Talking specifically about non generic type medicines, ie expensive imported ones. 

My only concern is fake tablets as I was caught out once. I showed the Pharmacy here in town, and they told me, "copies" 

I was on Metfartin at the time... 

I've used Bangkok Drugstore on many occasions. They stock a reasonable range of medications at standard prices. Their service is good and they answer email promptly. They have special ordered some medications for me when required. I use them mainly for the convenience. If I'm feeling less lazy I make a trip to South East Pharmacy, though they are not as cheap as they use to be.

https://bangkokdrugstore.com

Paul Laew

11 minutes ago, Paulaew said:

Bangkok Drugstore

+1

Been using them the last six years for my BP meds. Got tired of my local pharmacy in Hat Yai always having to order from Bangkok, and my then ending up with near expiry date boxes. Bangkok Drugstore easy to order by email, delivery within two days to Hat Yai, meds always well within date.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, TimBKK said:

Have not used Medtide, but have used Medisafe several times and have been happy.  Decent prices and service.

I use medisafe..they deliver monthly [free] to Pattaya...half the cost of my medicine in B.P.H.

i have used both Medtide and Bangkok drugstore and happy with both. Medtide has a much larger selection.

I have never heard of any quality issues with either one. Both are connected to reputable pharmacies.

I have also never heard of counterfeit Metformin here, counterfeits are mostly limited to drugs in demand among tourists and found in touristy areas (ED drugs, benzos etc). When your pharmacy told you "copies" they may have just meant it was a generic brand of the drug.

1 hour ago, Sheryl said:

i have used both Medtide and Bangkok drugstore and happy with both. Medtide has a much larger selection.

I have never heard of any quality issues with either one. Both are connected to reputable pharmacies.

I have also never heard of counterfeit Metformin here, counterfeits are mostly limited to drugs in demand among tourists and found in touristy areas (ED drugs, benzos etc). When your pharmacy told you "copies" they may have just meant it was a generic brand of the drug.

Thanks, I was being polite when I wrote copies. It was a much ruder Thai word. 

Mind you this was way back, 2008, and I  no longer take Metformin.....