Siam Sawasdee Hotel

sonofgeyer

Hello,

is anybody outhere who knows something about the Siam Sawasdee Hotel @ Soi Honey Inn? Is it worth to stay there? My freinds and I we are plan to stay there for 6 weeks from starting december until the mid of January. Is it a good solid hotel?

Unfortunately I couldn't found the telefon number of the Hotel, doeas anyone has the number for me? Or can just answer my question whether I am able to take easaliy Thail Ladys within to my room without to pay any fee per night to the reception?

Thanks for your replys in advance.

Cheers.

I had dealings with 3-4 of the Sawasdee properties and had problems with them all of one sort or another. I instead found a newer place that was cheaper and had better staff just around the corner. It's just off Soi Bukoa called J&P. I've stayed there 4 times in as many months there and am going again on the 2nd of July. Never any problems there and they have a pool also. Hope that helps.

THIS IS THAIVISA.COM THE BEST FORUM ON THE NET RE THAILAND FOR NORMAL PEOPLE ,GO TO BANGKOK TONIGHT FORUM(A SITE BY VVANKERS FOR VVANKERS) THERE ARE PLENTY OF SEX TOURISTS WHO I'M SURE CAN HELP YOU WITH YOUR QUESTION.

Not sure but look around there are better places, maybe sandy springs or bellmarine mansions on soi 17.

Family Values, define normal people,

whats the problem with his request? or are you a troll. :o

Thanks to all for your answers. Even to family value. :o

And , davethailand, couldn't say it better. I would define me as normal people.

Why to ###### everybody is a sextourist who have a thai lady/thaigirl and want's to take up the girl to the room. One time I spend one night in Bangkok and ordered a thai massage to my room becasue I couldn't sleep. I had to pay 500 THB at the receiption. And I really had only a massage. So I am a sextourist??? Puh. :D

If you are looking for something around Soi Honey Inn, why not go to Honey Inn?

No guest fee, no hassles.

Family Values - after 4 postings you do not own the forum. It takes all sorts to make a world - even your mum and dad did the dirty deed at least once. :o

@ Up2u

the last two years I stand at Bannamao, outside Pattaya. And of course, I had good price for my room there. But it is'nt so nice to drive with with a bath bus minimum 2 times a day down to pattay for 150 THB per ride. That's why we (me and my friends) are looking now for Hotel in Pattaya which is similar in price per night as the Bannamao. And of course, no guest fee. So I used the link in the Pattaya Forum here, where are some several Hotels listed. And Siam Sawasdee was on the Hotels which was in the same price area as Bannamao.

So we are looking only for Hotel somewhere in Pattaya. Which is quit good, has a pool, no guest fee, aircon, TV, refrigerator, and friendly staff. We don't need any 5 Star Hotel. :o

I stayed at Siam Sawadee about 3 years ago. nice hotel, clean rooms, well equipped and everything worked. It was only about 400 baht for a/c room at that time and they had very cheap long-term tariffs. A very nice pool and restaurant. no problem with any visitors to your room at that time. As its on third road its quite a walk down to the bars/beach but other than that I enjoyed my stay. I have long-term bungalow accomm now but would happily stay there again.

Family Values, blow me. :D

bangsaen bob, you want to work on your chatting up technique, then you might not have to go half way round the world to get laid :D

It's quite endearing to see you perverts sticking up for eachother :o

SAD TROLL ALERT

:D