Chonburi Immigration Opening hours during Chinese New Year

moogradod

Does anybody know for sure (because has appointment etc.) when Chonburi (Jomtien) Immigration is open during Monday January 31 - Friday February 4 2022 ?

Official sites that I tried do not show it and international "Thailand holidays" sites state all kinds of different info and are not reliable.

I tried as well searching within the asean now forums. To my surprize again no success. Just need to do a 90 day report (usual processing time within minutes). And no, I will not use the online system.

Thanks for any reliable info and happy new Chinese Year

16 minutes ago, digbeth said:

Chinese new year is not a recognized official holiday, so the office will be open, but if there are important documents that needs someone in charge to sign, they might be out of office for the day 

No important documents. I believe my record processing time for a 90 day was below 60 seconds once my queue number was up. All I need is my passport and if they will collect them outside (which would be wise) so even better. Wiil sit down and wait then.

27 minutes ago, big dendrobenaes said:

you can do 90 days 15 days before date due and before end of 7 days after date due..so it does not really matter if open for chinese new year DOES IT ???

You jump to conclusions without having the full information. In this week for the dates mentioned it DOES matter for me. I am not doing my first 90 day report by the way. But thanks anyway, your intention to help me counts and is appreciated.